[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ssmmoney.webm (1.84 MB, 960x540)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
Where SSM gets his money from edition
>>
I didn't like Buffy after they moved to college, and the first few episodes of Angel were really boring.

Does it get better?
>>
Might do fuck all today desu
>>
Me? I might snort some freshly-washed speed and clean my entire flat and organise my books and then read one of them while listening to a podcast and posting on /britfeel/ at the same time somebody give me a video to watch it can be about anything just got to absorb information you know
>>
>>78608101
Love speed me desu i really do
>>
Gonna hit the gym, do some cleaning, maybe goon a little bit.
>>
File: file.png (62 KB, 1353x315)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Really disturbing this buff on shrimp. Barnacles were already a bit of an underpowered race to take.
>>
>>78608115
When you mastrubate you lose all gains
>>
Sven-Goran Eriksson is dead, it not right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6-dcpEHas
>>
File: surgeonfish.png (18 KB, 1334x119)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
i'm just glad these juvenile convict surgeonfish are showing good behaviour.
>>
>>78608217
>Immune to the worldwide microplastics enchantment.

Convict Sturgeon Fish my next top pick when I reincarnate, provided they don't nerf microplastics.
>>
File: discusfish.png (19 KB, 1345x123)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>78608230
if you come back as a discus fish with a migraine, you know what to do.
>>
File: 1724668741954001.jpg (365 KB, 1440x1238)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
I hope you're not falling for Elon's dastardly plan to turn everyone into racists!
(please note: in this instance racism means not liking black people only)
>>
File: biblical.png (265 KB, 591x1218)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
Its happening de lads
>>
>>78608213
Need an SSM stream of him reacting to the news like when he found out Bruce Willis has dementia
>>
>>78608241
this is just the nature of algorithms, including 'wisdom of crowds' like say, a website with a karma-based voting system.

they have two sections for 'public freakouts'. one took a stance against racism, so there's a reactionary alternative, where videos featuring black people get voted to the top more. and that's not a computerised/AI system or bots (probably), that's the most predictable online outcome ever.

further proof that linear, chronological message boards where all posts are equal and have to be judged on their content were a solved problem to how to have online discussions. all these gimmicky alternatives are absolute wank.
>>
>>78608247
they just do a McBusted thing. Oaslur. Blursis.
>>
File: IMG_20240826_124603.png (425 KB, 976x984)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
It not right what they've done to webabs
>>
>>78608281
>wastemeat in pencebun with leaves
kebabs were literally a con to sell dog food to British settlers/tourists
>>
File: setpoint.png (34 KB, 540x464)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
we should just abolish science. it's never good news.
>>
File: ssm kebab 68.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>78608281
SSM needs his bennies increased so he can continue eating kebabs
>>
>>78608213
*informs the apus*

>>78608247
30th anniversary of definitely maybe, just going to be announcing a fancy edition or some shit
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (93 KB, 800x600)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>drink
>hate myself the next day
Every time.
>>
>>78608247
Absolute dogshit band but I'm happy for the mongs that get excited by it
>>
Just drink again when this happens, problem solved
>>
Chips and beans on toast for lunch corr
>>
>>78608312
Whats your favourite food, pal?
>>
>>78608423
chicken phaal
>>
Who me? Yeah I'm running linux right now. Arch, to be specific.
>>
Grown man. Multiple posts every day lying about using a different operating system.
>>
For me it's Debian netinst with the unstable repository. I don't need the bleeding edge versions of software the devs SAY is safe, I want it audited by the Debian Security Team. But only slightly.
>>
>>78608497
Noice one lad, post a neofetch for us!
>>
Grown man. Reading multiple posts every day about another guy using a different operating system.
>>
>>78608502
Neofetch is discontinued lad
>>
>>78608502
I don't use X.
>>
>>78608518
So? You can still run it just fine. Not all software has to continually be updated, sometimes people can just write a good program that simply works and there doesn't need to be anything more to it.

>>78608521
What does X have to do with it?
>>
File: pizzasaucespill.webm (677 KB, 720x720)
677 KB
677 KB WEBM
Yikes, that's a bad spill!
Clean it up wagie!
>>
>>78608518
Doesn't mean it's stopped working. It's insane that smartphone apps update every couple of days and you're expected to keep them 'live'. What if you want some older, stable version? "Nooo you need the latest updates for uh, security improvements and bug fixes!"

In an ideal world an operating system would basically be a 'long-term release' by default. And if it doesn't last because of some need to be constantly updated, then that's just a shitty product. Like how games used to come on cartridges and they were tested and done, now they all get patched over the internet.
>>
Just got back from work, taking a nap now
>>
>>78608547
Yeah exactly what I was getting at. Insane how rolling release is the default now. Just an excuse to release a sub-standard product, and this is coming from someone using arch lol. Sometimes you can just have a good standalone piece of software.

Really pisses me off with games as well. Requiring the internet to play single player games. Patches making games unplayable on older operating systems when previously they worked fine. Just insane.
>>
>>78608528
How do I screenshot the framebuffer again?
>>
Me? I run everything on windows 10 and it just works
>>
>>78608559
What OS you running, lad? You're not a Windosser are you?
>>
>>78608576
Not him but I use windows, problem?
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>78608571
>I run everything on windows 10 and it just works
>>
>>78608576
I can confirm Shippy is a sprogless windosser
>>
Oh neat you can pipe the framebuffer device (/dev/fb0) to a raw image file, then convert it with ImageMagick or similar.

I won't.
>>
>>78608594
alri lollers?
>>
>>78608597
It's 2024 anon, even non-paedophiles use Linux nowadays.
>>
We all know every 'Linux user' is dual booting Windows for their precious games. So just install Windows Subsystem for Linux and save yourself the hassle.
>>
File: 1444372087142.jpg (799 KB, 1080x1080)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>>78608597
>alri lollers?
Not me lad
>>
File: archbtw.png (2.69 MB, 1920x2160)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
No dual boot. Manual install.

Picked up a cheap T480 and it runs far better and faster than Shitdows ever could for a fraction of the price. No forced updates, no moneylender spyware.

It's an indictment of the education system that my generation had year after year of 'IT' lessons and never once did we install a linux distro. Total joke.
>>
>>78608639
Looks cozy Arch-bro.
>>
>>78608639
absolute chad dunking on windossers (i like this phrase, I'll be using it from now on when I 'me? linux' post)
>>
File: 20240826134717.png (21 KB, 652x473)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>78608619
>We all know every 'Linux user' is dual booting Windows for their precious games. So just install Windows Subsystem for Linux and save yourself the hassle.
You talk so much twaddle mate.
>>
>>78608619
Even if this was true (it's not), do you have a good reason why you aren't doing the same?
>>
Could you please just shut the actual fuck up about linux?

I am not exaggerating when I say that NOBODY gives a shit.
>>
>>78608132
I don't eat fish food. Mercury is a bigger concern.
>>
>>78608071
275 quid is not really a lot of money...
>>
>>78608727
To a dosser it's a very princely sum.
>>
>>78608619
The only game I need is dsda-doom which I compile from source on Arch.
>>
Going to run away from home at some point. Just get the bus somewhere random and take no money, phone etc.
>>
>>78608541
Reminds me when I used to work in B&Q and the handle of a 15 litre tub of white paint snapped pulling it out of the cage. Excellent times, loved spilling paint
>>
>>78608740
Instead of doing that, ending up sleeping rough for a night and then regretting it all and pathetically crawling back to mummy and daddy (who am I kidding your parents aren't together lol), you instead stock up on money, a change of clothes, take your phone and charger etc. and then head off on your adventure?
>>
>>78608740
Jump on Skyscanner and get a one way ticket to another country
>>
CODE BROWN
SHIT TOO BIG TO FLUSH
REQUESTING SUPPORT
>>
>>78608750
The aim is to just rot away and die.

>>78608764
No money for international travel.
>>
>>78608592
I'm windosser, indeed
>>
>>78608766
Shittingham Shuttle inbound, over.
Evac the Scat. Over.
>>
>>78608071
270 quid? fuckin el he's rich!
>>
if you just go one-way to another country, end up stuck/homeless/no visa/whatever, does the British Embassy put you up in a hotel? get you home?
>>
>>78608842
If you can make it to the embassy and they believe you're telling the truth that you're broke or can't afford a return or whatever and have no family/friends to help you out then eventually yeah they will stick you on the next cheapest flight home.
>>
File: 281.jpg (113 KB, 679x715)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Kissing Ruby on her forehead and going for a spot of tea somewhere very posh.
>>
>>78608862
You reckon she does anal, lad?
>>
Fat children waddling next to their fat parents. Makes me sick.
>>
File: k7rm2vap5wkd1.jpg (162 KB, 2048x1536)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Does your mum have good skincare?
>>
>>78608872
You keeping your kids in good shape, anon?
>>
>>78608842
In the UK if you're homeless/no visa/whatever the British government will put you up in a hotel.
>>
>>78608888
Touched a nerve did I, mr boombalatty?
>>
File: swim.jpg (164 KB, 981x596)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>78608864
She's too innocent and feminist for that. She doesn't even drink alcohol and isn't too much into the partying atmosphere/hookup culture.
>>
>>78608879
aggressively so. every lotion and potion, day cream, night cream, anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle, radiant skin, clear skin, blackhead remover, pore cleanser, you name it.

she still has the skin of a heavy smoker in her 60s, because she is.
>>
>>78608900
>too... feminist for that
Who's gonna tell him.
>>
>>78608900
Nah I reckon she puts on that outward persona but she craves a good SCHLOP SCHLOP PLAP SCHLOP PLAP right up her fuckin arse.
>>
>>78608901
Mine is obsessed with nivea cream. She gets itchy down there somehow.
>>
>>78608864
>>78608900
Basically all women under 50 have tried anal with their current partner at least once and a plurality of them engage in it regularly. This has been well known for a long time and multiple surveys attest to it.

Anal isn't some crazy taboo weird thing now, it's just a fun thing people like to try and a lot of people enjoy it so they do it regularly.
>>
>>78608897
yeah but you only get 49.18/week on an ASPEN card. if the anti-immigration lot did the same basic research as the pro-asylum lot, they'd find they agree on a bunch of stuff. proper waste of money keeping claimants in hotels. it should go to me.
>>
>>78608923
On top of free accommodation, food, shuttles into the nearest town, priority medical care etc. 200 GBP of truly disposable income per month is better than a lot of working citizens' situations.
>>
>>78608947
if they get food it goes down to 8.86/week.
>>
Why are non-citizens getting ANYTHING and not simply being deported on the next available flight? That's the real question.
>>
not sure why I think everybody hates me
stupid alcohol
>>
You lads have Denby crockery, right?
>>
>>78608969
Even with a long list of violent and sexual convictions in the UK they can't be deported without changing UK laws and leaving the ECHR.
>>
>>78608872
Seeing fat children makes me want to fucking deck their parents.
>>
>>78608969
some lines have been projected to go down otherwise

this isn't acceptable as these particular lines must go up
>>
>>78609002
The UK is one of the few countries where a history of violent/sexual crime actually makes "asylum" applications more likely to be accepted rather than less.

Of course we could just deport all them anyway if we had the political will to do so. Appeals to muh ECHR m-muh InTeRnAtIoNaL lAw are just copes. Nothing is physically compelling the state to comply with those things, the government just chooses to do so.
>>
>>78608969
because there are legitimate refugees and the process to screen them takes years when it should take weeks at most. the hotel thing was never meant to be a long term solution, it's just ended up that way. nobody wins.
>>
File: riffratz.jpg (99 KB, 800x800)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ghBj-JD3K8
>>
>>78609025
Who gives a shit if there are some legitimate ones mixed in with the (overwhelming majority) illegitimate ones? Literally so what?
Of course I understand the government is structurally incompetent, but even if it worked as efficiently as Singapore why should we feel the need to accommodate these people?
>>
>>78609022
we'd still be party to the 1951 Refugee Convention.
>>
>>78609025
The alternative to hotels is council housing, detention centres, or the government writing blank cheques to private landlords. Which would you use?

>legitimate refugees and the process to screen them
98% come with no ID. This means they can't be deported after a rejection, and also means they can get an automatic acceptance by saying "I'm from Syria and I'm gay/Christian/" or whatever the latest magic words the """charities""" coach them to say are. How does faster processing help when processing is broken?
>>
>>78609025
>legitimate refugees
why not apply in France then?
>>
>>78609039
what do you do with the actual humans who arrive here, on boats or by whatever means? they can and do get detained, but then what plane are you sticking them on?
i think it's morally right to accept legitimate refugees, and we have a system in place to do just that. but it's broken as all fuck.
if you think we should just carte blanche never accept anyone no matter what, i fundamentally disagree but i would actually be interested in how that would work practically.
>>
File: nicholasvanhoogstraten.jpg (298 KB, 2015x1406)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>78609049
They already do, Nicholas van Hoogstraten has been making an absolute fortune out of it, as soon as he got the money they all disappeared too
>>
>>78609067
Fire warning shots as they approach British waters, if they actually cross into British waters then sink them
>>
>>78609049
oh yeah people lie, it's shit. wouldn't be surprised if less is better if you're just taking the opportunity to move to the UK, someone with full documentation (e.g. they had a life in some warzone and had to flee) has more bureaucracy to sift through.

>>78609062
i don't know. do you?
>>
The answer to 'What do we do' is 'Whatever France does'.

France is in the ECHR, there must be some reason why, when already on French territory, they cross over here. In fact Ireland is even more of a soft touch than us, which is why some of them simply transit the UK to Ireland
>>
>>78609082
so would this include legitimate refugees? do we just abandon that concept entirely?
>>
>>78609087
>wouldn't be surprised if less is better if you're just taking the opportunity to move to the UK
It is. No ID guarantees you can indefinitely say in the UK whether your claim is accepted or you're left in some kind of limbo where you're rejected but can't be deported.
>>
File: h7843hrfnjeks.jpg (5 KB, 205x246)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>Not all asylum applications are successful. In 2023, 33% were refused at initial decision (not counting withdrawals). The annual refusal rate was highest in 2004 (88%) and lowest in recent times in 2022 (24%).
>When accounting for appeals, the refusal rate dropped to 18%.
>The refusal rate varied between countries from the highest being Albania at 43%, while several countries shared the lowest refusal rate of 0% e.g. Afghanistan, Iraq, Zimbabwe etc.

What's crazy is that we even take "refugees" from countries which are by any rational definition, not in crisis, war, destitution or whatever. We take people from Vietnam, Thailand, Brazil, Syria etc. countries which, sure they're not as nice as the UK (for now...) but what the fuck do you mean you're a "refugee" from those places? Nonsense.
>>
>>78609087
>do you?
Probably because conditions in France are worse than here. Therefore rather than give them hotels, we should put them in camps like at Calais, then they would have no motivation to risk their life for no material benefit
>>
>>78609097
do you think there's anything we can do on the 'native' end to keep Britons from leaving? i can see why the UK is attractive if you're from a poor country. but it's becoming less appealing to British people even with decent jobs (doctors fucking off to New Zealand, for example).
>>
>>78609117
we have detention centres that are basically prisons at this point (i think France still has the maximum detainment = 72 hours law?).
>>
>>78609095
>so would this include legitimate refugees?
Only people from Ireland and France and possibly the Netherlands/Belgium could legitimately claim asylum as it would be the first safe country they arrived in. No one who travelled through 6/7 countries should be accepted. Broadly though I'm against the whole concept of refugees and asylum, but if we are going to have them, they should only come from countries where this is the first country they arrive in
>>
>>78609118
I don't think "we" should; I think productive Britons should leave. From the government's side they could do exit taxes, capital controls, even going as extreme as revoking passports.

>>78609113
>We take people from Vietnam, Thailand, Brazil, Syria etc. countries which, sure they're not as nice as the UK (for now...) but what the fuck do you mean you're a "refugee" from those places?
They'd rather live in the UK and it would be a human rights violation to not allow it. Much of the population (and even some people in this thread) support this.
>>
>>78609118
Not him, but running a stable, prosperous country isn't difficult in the technical sense. I mean that totally realistically and without hyperbole. Running a country is NOT DIFFICULT, it's just that the political class in the modern day West are, frankly, quite clearly committed marxists of various varieties and thus their ideological priors prevent them from being able to conceive of running things properly, much less implementing them.

>enforce the law equally and promptly and ensure that the habitual criminals stay in prison
>deregulate the economy and remove regulatory burdens to industry/housing/commerce etc.
>end mass immigration and easy paths to citizenship (UK has some of the easiest citizenship to obtain in the entire world)
>lower taxes
>enforce property rights
>stop endless decentralisation to local government

If you did all or some of these things fewer people would leave because quality of life would improve. You want a very strong central government that does very little. Really the role of the state should be security (crime, borders, national defence, nuclear deterrent), dispute arbitration (law courts) and economy (regulation as scalpel instead of hammer, lassez faire default).
>>
>>78609140
stuttering mong
>>
>>78609159
>Human rights mean I have a right to live in your country because I don't like mine.
...wut...
>>
>>78609118
I am >>78609097 and >>78609159 and I agree with >>78609180 to the letter.
Thinking that productive people should leave is a corollary to realising that nobody within sniffing distance of government will implement those policies.
>>
>>78609202
The human rights part is somewhat facetious but at the end of the day we do grant asylum to people from peaceful, fairly developed countries just because they'd rather be here.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (88 KB, 976x847)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
I would rather be unemployed than subject myself to being a literal human machine for an unliveable wagie.
>>
>>78609218
Yeah it's ridiculous. The reality is that the fundamental argument for all asylum legal barratry is "look mr judge, you can't really expect to go BACK to that shithole, can you?!" and the judge agrees and feels like a good, virtuous person.
>>
What operating system are you using?
>>
>>78609228
Windows 11
>>
>>78609228
Arch linux my leeed
>>
>>78609228
Windows 95 de lad.
>>
>>78609228
iOS
>>
File: dvd.jpg (132 KB, 879x720)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
DVD lad will be here with his drivel soon.
>>
File: vhs.jpg (214 KB, 1500x1080)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
What happened to VHS Iad
>>
>>78609228
Samsung DEXCHAD
>>
>>78609228
Android here (I don't own a PC/laptop)
>>
>>78609228
Windows XP Media Center Edition
>>
>>78609280
VHSlad was short-lived a DVDlad side character
>>
Lucy Letby's quinny
>>
File: CtuW2ycWgAA_jH2.jpg (48 KB, 847x474)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Should I bring back my Smirnoff character, lads?
>>
File: smirnoffreg.jpg (66 KB, 1000x1000)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>78609310
>character
Post on Smirnoffbro's trip
You won't
>>
File: WinXPMCE-1.png (1.06 MB, 1304x809)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
I still think this is the best Windows has ever looked.
>>
>>78609228
Arch GNU+Linux
>>
File: 1648921596539.jpg (84 KB, 1080x859)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Highlight of my day was getting some new keycaps for my mechanical keyboard from Amazon. Was giddy when the delivery van came x
>>
>>78609329
That's why I like XFCE.
>>
File: 1700620380611198.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I will NEVER work.
>>
>>78609436
Yeah similar look. With WIndows 98 (and the 'classic' theme in XP) you could actually create some neat themes. Small Fonts titlebar with a flat background matching the window colour? sovl.

Still wish they'd gone with this for vanilla XP in the first place, instead of the babby blue dimples.
>>
Must take a really sad sack of a person to seethe about someone like HHL claiming bennnies
>>
File: post-39-1093754489.gif (116 KB, 800x600)
116 KB
116 KB GIF
Spent hours in these settings as a wean.
>>
File: 1724529794509305.jpg (25 KB, 449x286)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Need a Crossy update.
>>
Me typing 'bugs' in the search of windows 98 and finding the secret warner bros portal. Remember there was a page for space jam in there.
>>
File: 23.jpg (230 KB, 1019x720)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Didn't get a gf at 23. Kinda sad really. Still waiting. Don't think it's gonna happen now. I'm too far gone.
>>
File: 1697634520851093.jpg (1.33 MB, 2000x1333)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
I will NEVER slave.
>>
might go see the new restoration of Satantango at the pictures
>>
File: 1697252116664452.png (1.15 MB, 677x931)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Working is OPTIONAL. No one can make me SLAVE in a civilised society. WAGIES needa to accept some people aren't mentally strong to endure slavery day in, day out. They get the relationships and fun times. I don't.
>>
>>78609479
Such a clean and simple design. Modern design now is all about rounded corners
>>
>>78609582
And it is designed for touchscreens now. The settings app is fucking terrible on Windows 10. You can't see everything like the control panel.
>>
>>78609609
the big friendly text Settings app is just a hoop you jump through to get to the old Control Panel settings.
>>
Smelly virgins you lot
>>
>>78609580
Brutal truth nuke.
>>
on the positive side i actually came around to the Ribbon, at least in Office. you could only cram so much shit on the toolbar, grouping it into some kind of tab system made sense.

wonder if LibreOffice will ever try something different.
>>
Going to bed soon after watching some asmr.
>>
>>78609622
Microsoft wants to retire control panel. It's redundant to them.
>>
>>78609667
THANK FUCK. You ruin these threads.
>>
>>78609688
Helper parasite is worse
>>
Ruthmong ruined his life and wants to ruin yours too
>>
>>78609675
there'll be the usual Restore Classic Control Panel scripts as they phase it out, then maybe some PowerShell shenanigans and finally a GUI program for POWER USERS that lets you just change things again. possibly with more granularity than the original .msc programs.

although it seems like Microsoft have gotten the idea in a lot of ways and are opening stuff up. i also like Visual Studio Code even though i don't program. it's mad how so many people love Sublime Text and yet it's shareware.
>>
File: arm.jpg (110 KB, 911x720)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Chug update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1iuxJf_RAQ
>>
Sprog's farting a lot atm
>>
>>78609797
>not had a drink in 4 days
I thought Maka was a full blown alcoholic
>>
Wish I had access to an 18 year old tuppence to shag
>>
Just had a nap on the sofa corr
>>
>>78609862
Mak isn't actually alcohol-dependant unlike SSM
>>
Fucked up day today (in a kafkaesque way) for the wapu was it not

Why yes it was
>>
didn't realise bumble bff was just for gay men
fuck
>>
Fondling me ballbergs am i not
>>
>>78609609
Why were Microsoft so hellbent on forcing windows onto their tablets.
Just make a baby os for handhelds.
Is it because windows phone failed.
>>
Enjoying a loverly glass of wine rn.
Yes I am gay.
>>
File: gayv.png (79 KB, 833x314)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Just got this gay captcha. Must be a sign
>>
>>78610007
Metro UI was pretty neat, but forcing that on desktop was so stupid
who the hell even has a touchscreen monitor? no one
>>
>The Second World War was the quintessential total war of modernity.[27][28][29][30] The level of national mobilisation of resources on all sides of the conflict, the battlespace being contested, the scale of the armies, navies, and air forces raised through conscription, the active targeting of non-combatants (and non-combatant property), the general disregard for collateral damage, and the unrestricted aims of the belligerents marked total war on an unprecedented and unsurpassed, multicontinental scale.[31]

Kino, this
>>
>>78608081
Angel gets better and Buffy gets worse desu
>>
File: jogger pepe.jpg (7 KB, 191x246)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I am the one who wuts
Aren't i
>>
>>78608727
>>78608808
I counted 265
>>
File: Apu 535.jpg (32 KB, 635x397)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Turkey dinosaurs for din dins.
>>
>>78610156
Sad little mong
>>
>>78610156
hope you choke on your slop and die you little spastic
>>
Sprogged wagies seething at are HHL
>>
>>78610156
Is the nursie serving it to you a fit black lass?
>>
>>78610215
It's just one seethie pretending to be multiple posters. Notice how the grammar is exactly the same. Always in lowercase.
>>
File: 1667523313948535.jpg (31 KB, 500x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Any of you boys ever been charged with a crime? How did it go? Is the delay with court/investigations soul-destroying? Isn't it like 3 years backlog or something?
>>
>>78610215
Did you mean sprogless? I'm a sprogged wagie and one of HHLs biggest supporters here
>>
I need a fucking job holy shit
>>
>>78610156
How's the spider lid? Haven't seen any of my two again since last night but I know they must be there
>>
>>78610236
>Did you mean sprogless
No
>>
>>78610226
drunk and disorderly, spent 8 hours in a cell, got a Penalty Notice for Disorder, never paid it and nothing happened
>>
The sprogged wagie-sprogless NEET alliance is strong
>>
Me and HHL are proud to be sprogless NEETs
>>
File: gc.jpg (65 KB, 1068x601)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>78610270
>sprogless NEETs
>>
Put in a SAR for my police records yesterday
>>
>>78610270
Are you both virgins too
>>
>>78610281
I'm not, but HHL is indeed a virgin (for now)
>>
File: hhl.png (22 KB, 899x203)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
HHL is a failure in life
>>
>>78610290
>if i could turn back time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k
>>
File: 20240826_174741.jpg (3.42 MB, 4000x3000)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB JPG
The dinningtons. Yeah, I got them Turkey dinosaurs, yeah I got them chicken tendies and them beans.
>>
>>78610310
Sprogged wagies seething
>>
>>78610290
So are you in all likelyhood, probably moreso than HHL
>>
was hoping there was an Aqua cover of the Cher song there ;_;
>>
>>78610315
Trip on Seany lad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmJ_hGOVebs
>>
>>78610156
>>78610310
looks good lad. enjoy your dinner x
>>
>>78610333
It actually is a Smiths cover. Based
>>
t.A.T.u. were a Russian psyop.
>>
>>78610344
>looks good lad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQiJojeryw
>>
Based HHL dabbing on the sprogless wagies.
>>
>>78610310
Did you order this off the children's menu? Howling
>>
>>78610363
Did you mean sprogged wagies?
>>
>>78610226
Never been arrested but I caught once smoking a J with a few grams of canny in my bag and some baggies. Got put on one of those lame drug awareness courses.
>>
>>78610310
Bleakest plate I've seen in a while.
>>
>>78610379
T. Sprogged wagie
>>
might get a ramekin.
>>
>>78610310
Aren't you in your 30s? This is sad.
>>
wtf's a "sprog"
>>
>>78610418
a baby, or toddler
>>
>>78610399
Pizza crust and tendy dipping kino
>>
>>78610412
sean is nearly 40 haha state of his life
>>
>>78610424
So what makes a wagie "sprogged"?
>>
>>78610418
kid, child
>>
>>78610433
He only just turned 30 a couple of weeks ago
>>
>>78610436
are you pretending to be stupid lad?
>>
>>78610436
If they have a child of there own
>>
>>78610440
Trip on sean Iad
>>
File: bookcase.jpg (630 KB, 3056x4080)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>78610451
That's the 2nd time you've accused me of being him today, although it's happened many times before in previous threads
>>
>>78610461
image is a repost, post spider.
>>
>>78610472
Why did janny delete his last spider pic?
>>
>>78610482
they are a bit spooky tbfair
>>
>>78610485
Only if you're a faggot de lid
>>
>>78610503
well if finding spiders slightly scary makes me a faggot, then i guess i'm scared of spiders
>>
>>78610226
Why the question? Did the police find something on your hard drive?
>>
>>78610461
Post a picture of your hairline, with todays time and date written on your bald patch
>>
>>78610513
spiders aren't like you or me, they breed
every spider you don't kill could create 1+ further spiders
>>
>>78610516
Too much effort for some off the cuff post
>>
>>78610519
>>
>>78610530
just report him. i did yesterday lol
>>
Only want sprogless spiders in my home
>>
did not see poley at all in

>>78608081
season 4 of buffy is my least favourite, i liked season 5 a lot. angel gets massively better towards the end of s1 / early s2
>>
File: 0f4.jpg (75 KB, 770x600)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Surely nobody here is sprogged in the dystopian dating world of 2024.
>>
>>78610571
Only zimmy and Smirnoff and confirmed sprogged wagies
>>
>>78610571
I will never have sexual intercourse without paying for it.
>>
>>78610571
yeah the dating market is so oversaturated. at this rate nobody will have kids.
>>
>>78610581
can't imagine ever paying for sex. you just know the girl is just waiting it to be over with
>>
>>78610592
Same as having sex with your wife as a betabuxx tbqhwyf
>>
Smelly ebin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkUCM_knuBQ
>>
>>78610592
Not if you do a good job and try to get her off too
>>
QRD on /britfeel/ lore? I'm new here. Is there a wiki on the main characters?
Who's this SSM chap?
>>
>>78610635
Its all in the archives, lad
>>
>>78610621
need a 70 inch oled to watch are mark on, its the only way to watch really
>>
>>78610635
>Who's this SSM chap?
SeasideMARK, the father of ASMRtist Laura
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 1151x647)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>78610645
He doesn't even have a stand
>>
The universe is a playground de lids.
>>
Mad how many men dedicate YouTube channels to entirely to SSM
>>
>>78610670
Does your father have a tiny knob too? Poor sandra
>>
>>78610707
Its all craig desu, he has different accounts that he uses to comment on his own videos too
>>
>>78610635
it starts with london frog i think
>>
craig is obsessed with ssm. it not healthy
>>
A solid spaff. A good spaff.
>>
File: Apu 565.png (45 KB, 657x527)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Garn watch Prometheus again tonight. In the mood for some sci-fi kino.
>>
>>78610805
Are you going to watch it proper or just via youtube clippingtons de lid?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7E7Qp-s-8
>>
>>78610877

Garn watch the full thing it's on Wisney+ just having a shower first.
>>
>>78610903
hope you slip and crack your head open
>>
sprogged wagies are NOT happy
>>
File: IMG_0903.jpg (390 KB, 1403x1047)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
Drained
Scary levels of cooming friends
It is indeed
>>
>>78610805
Ever in the mood to have sex?
>>
Chika slowly drifting into madness
>>
File: IMG_0907.png (1.26 MB, 1000x775)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>78610996
I do not think it is mad
Just animalistic
>>
Might move to boston
>>
File: singing2.jpg (29 KB, 476x282)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
'Cause you belong to the city
You belong to the night
Living in a river of darkness beneath the neon light
You were born in the city
Concrete under your feet
It's in your moves, it's in your blood
You're a man of the street
>>
File: laffin nutzeehs.png (216 KB, 361x500)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y7C8gIpyTI
>Drippenwagen

My sides

YT recommending me some trve kino there
>>
>>78611020
woo-ooo-ooahhh
>>
File: 1715695465019726.jpg (526 KB, 2048x1152)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>78610412
And yet this is the average wagie meal.
>>
We'd had a nice few days without this stale wagies vs neets thing. If only shippy could stop himself from talking about sprogs.
>>
>>78611198
How is this bad, exactly?
>>
>>78609577
Can't imagine sitting in a cinema for 7 hours
>>
File: GV6ul6XXUAA9mDF.jpg (147 KB, 777x1195)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Alum Rock in Birmingham today. At least we're not speaking German eh lads
>>
daft getting a meal deal with 'a bag of crisps' or 'a can of drink' you can for a quid or less.
i dealmaxx the Sainsbury's one and i get a bag of hot delicatessen chicken tenders, a Starbucks grande chilled coffee, and one of the croissant/twist things from the bakery section.
>>
>>78611284
it's in three parts with intervals
>>
mark my words will go to prison
>>
File: 1714672404224.png (1.85 MB, 1575x744)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>78611257
Enjoy your grim slop wagie.
>>
>>78611326
Enjoy going to the job centre and being berated by your work coach, then going back home, going on to 4chan and bragging about how much better you have it than wagies in between crying about how you've never had a girlfriend and how terrible your life is
>>
>>78611365
Full PIP mong. I don't have a work coach. Get to bed soon wagie, your company needs you to make more money for them!
>>
>>78611369
>being proud of being a full PIP mong
>>
>>78611369
Do you feel any sort of shame when you have to pretend to be unable to count to 10?
>>
>>78611385
>>78611405
Do you feel any shame in being a slave?
>>
Me and HHL sucking each othet off
>>
im thinking about stinky girl armpits god im so fucking horny i havent showered since cuddling this girl yesterday so i can relive the smell

fucking hell
>>
might be time for a career change later this year
>>
>>78611450
from gay emo balding nonce to... gay emo balding nonce
>>
>>78610461
You dabbled in Classical Chinese yet? There's a yank in /lang/ who seems to be competent at it (and Ancient Greek)
>>
a 'balding nonce' sounds like a trade or a tool. it has the rhythm of those words.
>kitchen needed some work so we got a balding nonce in.
it's just the flavour of the phonemes, surrounded by context.
>>
>>78611510
sounds like a little whittling knife you'd use to remove the top layer of wood
>>
>>78611450
Me too but unironically
>>
>In addition to the well-established negative impact upon mental health, our results present a negative relationship between unemployment and life satisfaction. In line with previous work, this negative association is stronger for men than women, and the longer the duration of unemployment, the larger the impact.
How can this be? I was told by the NEETs here that they're much happier and better off than wagies! They couldn't possibly have been lying, could they?
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1359432X.2022.2106855
>>
>>78611198
l don't get what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>78611450
>might be time for a career change later this year
there's hardly any jobs going and most are getting 300+ applications at once
>>
File: ComfyKay.jpg (9 KB, 319x158)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>78611572
same same
>>78611642
maybe more of a side hustle as they say
>>
>>78611630
This is extremely subjective. Some NEETs have it great, some can barely afford to eat. Depends on circumstances.
>>
File: ssmsmug.png (144 KB, 333x381)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
SSM has the right idea. Just milk the system for all you can.
>>
British food is pretty bad in general desu
>>
File: pj2h8u2l6ekd1.png (676 KB, 720x877)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
>>78611676
He cries a lot for someone who has the right idea
>>
>>78611700
You know that's to trick the DWP right?
>>
If everybody was like HHL or SSM we would be a third world country, the fact is we would be better off without those people, i reckon we need to cull the deadweight
>>
File: SSMGadgets.jpg (59 KB, 1091x550)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Sprogged wagies pay for all his gadgets
>>
>>78611710
He's done well in life.
>>
>>78611700
What an ugly belly button
>>
>>78611708
This is the direction we're going. Prime-age labour participation is constantly going down.
>>
>>78611722
Post your belly button
>>
>>78611740
It's covered in hair, you can't see it
>>
>>78611710
Living like a king fr
>>
>>78611710
>All A grade too
Oh it lush
>>
File: 1615848581753.png (118 KB, 384x378)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>78611710
all that boring junk
>>
>>78611779
Post your gadgets (you won't)
>>
>>78611681
Don't agree. We have very good baked goods (pies etc) and desserts, and we have some other great stuff like scotch eggs and the like.
>>
>forced, nonsensical sprogged wagie gimmick
How long will it take him to get tired of this one
>>
>>78611802
found the sprogged wagie
>>
>>78611300
>Alum Rock
Fucking grim place that lad. I used to work fairly close and decided to have a stroll down alum rock road for lunch one time, never again. I was literally the only white person in the area and it felt like I'd walked into a different country.
>>
File: 1711414689311862.jpg (61 KB, 767x589)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
It was at this precise moment the imaginary frog realized he hath shidded himself.

"Phwaor", he thought.
>>
>>78611845
Greatest Strength, goy. You don't want to be thrown in prison for being a terrorist if you don't like this, do you?
>>
>>78611300
Remember the real danger is this may cause anti-migrant sentiment.
>>
>>78610310
The carers at your spacker home must be chuckling at the thought of a grown man ordering this lmao
>>
>>78611507
Never even touched it. I don't like traditional characters as it is. Not sure how different it is. Back on Latin and the moment, mostly just refreshing but I'm really confident with it now. Recon A level would be achievable and I'd pass GCSE today if I took it

>>78611802
Not my gimmick
>>
>Back on Latin and the moment
You haven't even mastered English yet.
>>
Royal canin wet cat food mixed with rice and tinned peas is a lot of solid food for less than 3 pounds. Much better than salt heavy foods like SPAM or corned beef. Can save a lot of money buying high quality pet food, its safe for humans anyway.
>>
Shippy's IQ is below average, that is why he is on minimum wage despite having worked for a number of years. I don't know why he thinks learning a new language is something achievable for him.
>>
>>78612079
Does cat food require a bit of seasoning? Or do you just go with the natural flavour?
>>
>>78612106
It's just daft stuff to make him appear clever. He likes to think he's smarter than everyone else on /britfeel/, that's why he's so smug all the time.
>>
>>78612112
Needs a bit of flavouring but pretty good.
>>
Going to bed now, alone like most guys here, it not right
>>
I must be loyle to my wapu.
>>
>>78612124
>>78612106
Travelling to all these oxfams at my own expense would cost thousands of pounds in travel expenses. So am I really on mintage if you think about it? Some might call this a big brain move
>>
>>78612240
Minimum wage* autocorrect
>>
>>78611999
Not British, but I used to be active in far right circles and to be honest, yeah. We would tag shit like that as a dog whistle for whites feeling outnumbered. That's what dragged me into the whole thing along with getting beaten on by nonwhites as a little kid. This isn't one of those stories where I changed. I just came to the realization that what we were doing was stupid. We didn't need to do shit. The rich want cheap labor and immigrants are cheap labor. There's no global Jewish conspiracy, just rich minorities that don't give a fuck about the 99%. Basically, nationalist leftists were right and have always been right. People naturally grow to hate the globalist elites and their migrant plague. The day of reckoning will happen organically, both in the US and over in Britain. And when it does, nothing will hold back the tide.
>>
>>78612263
>There's no global Jewish conspiracy
T. Moshe Ben Horowitz
>>
File: 2ec.png (54 KB, 327x316)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>78612240
>>78612247
Big brain indeed
>>
feel absolutely terrible rn
need a fwesh start
>>
have a feeling ssm and helen broke up
>>
Yes Goy, I was totally a far right nationalist like you, but then I realised benevolent old schlomo had nothing to do with your, sorry I mean our problems
>>
File: 0555.jpg (96 KB, 691x570)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Almost September. Dark nights are coming me leddingtons
>>
>>78612414
Comfy. Can't wait for cool days and cold nights.
>>
>be addicted to porn
>get sick so can't fap because too weak
>get better a week later
>realise i'm long over the proverbial 3 day hump and no longer have the usual pornbrain
interesting series of events here
>>
>>78612044
You should really be practicing languages with native speakers.
>>
File: ps5.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>78612414
SSM needs to get another PS5 for the dark nights
>>
>>78612466
PS5 Pro coming on strong.
>>
File: ssmhmm.png (37 KB, 333x332)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>78612443
How does someone actually get addicted to porn?
>>
>>78612490
monkey brain likes things that feel nice
>>
File: 1724630887173471.png (949 KB, 1024x868)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
It cometh for them all, does it not

Yeah i'm finkin it does
>>
>>78612443
1 month nofap then commit to fapping to your own imagination instead of porn
>>
>>78612490
Same as the dopamine hits gamblers get on wins
>>
>>78610310
Fuck these assholes. You can be very cute when not knackered and this dindin, tho juvenile, looks scrummy. Good job on a sober day, de lad.
>>
>>78612513
But he will still be addicted to masturbation, no? Watching porn isn't the main issue here.
>>
streamers > porn in 2024
>>
>>78612536
>Man in his mind 30s eating children's meals is 'cute'
Screams NONCE to me desu
>>
>>78610399
>>78610429
In America we go to Applebee's or Red Robin and simply take them. Does Wetherspoons have stealable condiment cups?
Of course if you want to make flan you absolutely do need proper ceramic ramekins.
>>
>>78612558
Sorry it's not wagie slop you sad slave.
>>
>>78612513
sounds gay. Maybe I occasionally beat off in the shower if I feel like it
>>78612537
porn is the main issue because it's a warped sense of reality
>>
>>78612565
I thought the idea was that NEETs had all day to prepare their own dinners etc and wagies eat processed shite? Don't know why you think HHL's beige meals represent that at all
>>
File: dj hands.jpg (111 KB, 981x658)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Gonna start my auditing channel in the autumn.
>>
Spoilers, he does not start his own auditing channel in the Autumn
>>
>>78612583
Imagine getting wanked off by DJ's hand corr
>>
>>78612490
dopamine hit from porn which later leads to lack of dopamine from not porn
>>
>>78612456
Why would you learn languages just to speak to random proles? We already speak English which has like 2 billion
>>
>>78612582
Nothing wrong with a few nuggies here and there.
>>
File: dj hands 2.jpg (768 KB, 1920x1080)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
>>78612598
I will. I'm going to focus on silent auditing as not many auditors are doing that.
>>
>>78612537

>But he will still be addicted to masturbation

Yeah you can in theory, say you're fapping to your favorite girl from your porn video in your imagination then you would relapse very quickly. Its best to quit masturbation and seek relationships irl or visit and escort if you need a release
>>
>>78612622
Why learn languages at all if you're never going to even use it?
>>
File: 04923.jpg (140 KB, 1590x1026)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>78612656
The second shouldn't really be an option. Focus on building a relationship with a good woman
>>
File: 1689416038689.webm (2.2 MB, 1000x500)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB WEBM
How much does horse riding cost? Could I take it up as a hobby if I'm an average bloke or is it rick people only hobby? I don't mean owning a horse, I can't do that but riding them. Surely there are places where you can pay to ride a horse right? Or rent one or something?
>>
File: Apu 389.png (96 KB, 568x548)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
Watching that Prometheus. Never understood all the hate for this film. It's kino.
>>
>>78612653
How many years you been saying you will start auditing? 2 years now?
>>
>>78612699
You can have donkey rides at many beachfronts. Actual horse riding is expensive
>>
File: Alizeewtf.png (504 KB, 955x968)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>78612456
>Practising Latin with native speakers
I wish anon, I really do
>>
>>78612666
Since when was the only thing you do with English is speak to people?
>>
File: ssmcry.png (319 KB, 479x589)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>78612729
Fuck. It not right horse riding for the rich only.
>>
File: ESiJdJMWAAEbtJk.jpg (168 KB, 959x1024)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>78612666
>you're never going to even use it
>>
>>78612714
I didn't have all the correct equipment before. I still don't. Once I get a DJI mini 4 drone and a GoPro I can start producing content.
>>
>>78612766
Your larps are getting stale.
>>
>>78612758
Maybe you can ask the job centre for a crisis loan. SSM used this trick before
>>
File: soy.png (10 KB, 194x259)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>Noooooo! You can't just buy language books and not use them!

>Noooooo! You can't just learn languages and not use them
>>
>>78612666
So that he can tell people about it and try to trick them into thinking he's intelligent
>>
>>78612686
>Focus on building a relationship with a good woman
Impossible in 2024.
>>
File: ay3.jpg (389 KB, 1516x1041)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>78612779
Not LARP. Just because you are happy to rot in your boxroom instead of doing something with your life.
>>
Shippy getting his feelings hurt and resorting to greentexts and memes
>>
File: 1611326904114.png (266 KB, 427x525)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>78612796
He has a point though. Utterly pointless learning a language if you have no use for it.
>>
>>78612806
The fuck is this projection? I'm not rotting in my boxroom lad. I have a job.
>>
>intellectual pursuits and hobbies are just useless
Imagine being this much of a worm
>>
>on minimum wage spending 90% of his free time talking about children on 4chan

very intellectual bean head
>>
>>78612848
This is it, really. He wants to seem more intelligent that us but he's been fully addicted to winning /britfeel/ and spamming gimmicks about bairns for years. Pompous, strange man.
>>
File: 1557354418298.jpg (9 KB, 346x346)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>78612848
What is his obsession with children anyway?
>>
>>78612885
He inherited the title of Banbury Beast after Glitter abdicated the throne.
>>
>>78612766
You also need a MiRIDER One folding electric bike.
>>
Hearing news that DVDLad's stack of 300 DVDs fell on top of him and caved his head in. It was a Sin City steelbook that did the blow.
>>
File: file.png (637 KB, 1024x1024)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
>>78612885
Head like a broadbean
>>
File: sad.jpg (161 KB, 765x586)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>78612915
What if it's just a Halfords push bike? Can I still be a YouTube auditor
>>
>>78612807
Not getting my feelings hurt at all lad, it's just a little soijak
>>
Got some good Blu-rays coming this week.
>risky business
>the deer hunter
>the outsiders: the complete novel
>an officer and a gentleman
>pirates of the caribbean series
Going to do a back to back screening of The Deer Hunter and then Heaven's Gate I think.
>>
>>78612902
Who is 'glitter'
>>
>>78612942
No you need 'the kit'. Don't tell me you were planning on wearing an ordinary jacket instead of one with RFID shielding, solar panels, and a power bank built-in? (secondary to your high capacity power bank, obviously.)
>>
>>78612885
What a weird looking nonce.
>>
>>78612969
He was the previous leader of the gang.
https://youtu.be/L8RCFqwv8wg
>>
>>78612980
That's an old and quite flattering picture of him to be honest
>>
>>78612998
I disagree. He looks like a nonce.
>>
Alot of sameswanning going on in this thread.
>>
>>78613009
Well he looks even more like one now that he's packed on some weight and his hairline has foraken him
>>
>>78612702
Lots of issues like why would the engineers leave that map all over earth not of their homeworld but of the biotoxin facility. Etc. But I also loved it and consider it kino.
>>
File: 382.png (117 KB, 269x334)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>78612979
I don't think I'm ready to be a YouTube auditor yet. I need the right kit. I suppose my unbranded green joggers won't cut it either
>>
Sometimes I go to bed and forget to close this tab and when I wake up and go on my computer, the whole thread overnight is just HHL and crossmong talking to themselves. SAD!
I don't mean talking to each other btw, i mean they're individually talking to themselves.
>>
>>78613062
HHL is a good lad at the end of the day
>>
SEASIDEUPDATE
https://youtu.be/vG3ehpxay4I
SEASIDEUPDATE

He becoming member of Labour party. He going to be lifetime Labour member. They gonna make this country great.
>>
>>78613062
HHL is a top lad at the end of the day
>>
>>78613062
You're completely right, they both just use this thread as a vessel for childish attention seeking. That said, they're both alright when they're sober. It's bizarre how poorly they handle alcohol, emotionally speaking.
>>
Wonder what the thread IP count is. There's no way it's any more than about 15 posters
>>
File: 1486184627-95f.png (21 KB, 655x509)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>wake up to darkness
>first thoughts are negative ones
>>
File: 16041811744001.png (429 KB, 846x837)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>78613097
>HHL is a top lad
HHL is a paedophile de lid
>>
File: drd.png (796 KB, 613x817)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
For me? It's the Doner Roast Dinner.
>>
>>78613151
>doner meat
>shit roasties
>microwave mash
>no gravy
>picture taken in the dark with flash on
Dismal, bleak, grim
>>
File: 447.jpg (361 KB, 1280x720)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>78613093
Video is just a black screen for me?
>>
>>78612885
he's impotent
>>
SEASIDEUPDATE
https://youtu.be/ZcRfRrj4LSg
SEASIDEUPDATE

He think Labour done great. They the party of law and order, he gets advice from Tony Blair. He voted for Labour, yeah. He voted for Labour. Least we gonna get an NHS dentist, don't forget Labour government got to sort out the conservative mess. UK Doing great. You can't complain.
>>
File: 1707048424713.png (355 KB, 821x540)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>78613173
Looks like he is eating on the floor too. Grim
>>
I heard DVDlad is a nonce and has worn out his imported Blu-ray of Pretty Baby. Big if true.
>>
Looking forward to the SSM politician arc desu
>>
>>78613173
i suspect the doner meat is that frozen Shalibab rubbish too

for the love of god do this:
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/262546/authentic-turkish-doner-kebab/
(all purpose flour = plain flour, 1 1/4 pounds ground lamb = ~500g lamb mince)

you're basically just smushing stuff together in a loaf tin like play-doh, you end up with a loaf of kebab and you can freeze the slices. lamb mince is naturally fatty but it's not a soggy mess like typical kebab meat, it's lush.
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 812x1071)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
He get rid of po po poverty
>>
File: 1721829876118389.jpg (679 KB, 1080x1441)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>78613211
He want Britain multicultural. He want this country multicultured so we all get along and jjust love eachother. No racists, we all just get along with eachother. There room for everyone here. He get rid of poverty.
>>
>>78613262
SSM finally met up with RiffRatz
>>
>>78613262
HEADMOGGED

Wish I could get my noggin to Seaside Size.
>>
Keir Starmer is about to announce austerity more severe than George Osborne
>>
File: warehouse.jpg (243 KB, 820x615)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
This is the solution to fixing your life and improving your mental health. 40+ hours of wageslavery, working with people that barely speak English and getting paid the legal minimum.
>>
File: sweatingpepe.png (72 KB, 250x235)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/ZcRfRrj4LSg?t=273
>>
Glad some of my taxes go to people like HHL. It's like a tax rebate in a way
>>
File: 1656892960931.jpg (76 KB, 852x477)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>78613287
>Wish I could get my noggin to Seaside Size.
You know the drill de liiiid
>>
>>78613315
Like funding the arts innit. A LARP grant for the lads of /britfeel/
>>
>>78613299
Still got the money for 4 star hotels for boat wogs though hasn't he
>>
SSM is the original bean head
>>
>>78613315
you don't pay taxes you dosser
>>
I wonder how much 1 hospital birth costs the NHS
>>
Why would I want to work a job I'll hate? Other men get laid. I don't.
>>
*starts clanging the Ruthmong bell*
>>
starting tomorrow I eat only 2100 calories a day for 1 month
>>
File: soap.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>78613374
Why do you repeat the same phrases every thread?
>>
SSM thinking ahead knowing he'll need the NHS to give him a new liver and kidneys.
>>
Cancel my bennies and I will start an uprising.
>>
File: h20.jpg (160 KB, 1004x720)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>78613384
Yes, I'm awake...sadly.
>>
File: dead.webm (1.2 MB, 960x540)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB WEBM
Would rather be dead than work in a factory desu
>>
File: factory.jpg (3.31 MB, 4660x2934)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB JPG
>>78613393
Getting a job is more depressing than being a neet if you're socially incapable of progressing the career ladder.
>>
why is seasidemark so amazing. why.. WHY?? tell me why!!? i need to know what!!!??
>>
>>78613407
how you gonna do that from the boxroom dee lad?
>>
>>78613459
that doesn't answer his question to be fair mate, you've just repeated another stock phrase
>>
File: sonic_E7b6joYX35.jpg (346 KB, 1280x720)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>78613374
there's no reason lad.
>>
>>78613455
Same. It's not a respected job like it once was. Can you imagine saying "I work at a factory" to a girl on tinder? That would be the end of the conversation, if you managed to get that far.
>>
>>78613468
magic lad
I'm a MAGICIAN
>>
fuck it new thread de lads
>>78613497
>>78613497
>>
>>78613470
Because there is not a solution for men like me other than suicide. Every other white man gets to do interesting shit in his life. Not me. I'm just stuck there working with low paid immigrant men.
>>
"I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed"
- Oasis
>>
>>78613503
The question is why do you repeat the same posts in every thread. We know how you feel about working.
>>
feel like I need to go it alone for a while
bit more independent hmm

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.