[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1724710935308.webm (1010 KB, 576x1024)
1010 KB
1010 KB WEBM
Femcels look like this and then wonder why no dudes ever want to date them
>>
>>78613684
Haven't you ever seen an italian girl anon?
>>
>>78613684
more like having razor burn constantly because you're a poor who can't afford nice products or laser.
>>
>>78613684

that's just a grown woman
>>
>>78613684
i would live in solitary confinement for 20 years just to spend an evening with her.

op you are a faggot.
>>
File: 1592027447057.jpg (74 KB, 386x573)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>78613684
i solve this with breaking her nose anf razor on the weird bits
>>
>>78613684
I still would, I only don't like it when they don't take care of leg hair and of three public hair isn't in a V shape.
Everyone else here must be gay.
>>
>>78613684
I would ravenously have sex with that woman
>>
>>78613684
I think she's attractive. I'd cuddle with her.
>>
>>78613684
Add 20 lbs to her and this is literally my ideal
>>
>>78613684
That 10 sec clip got me fully torqued OP if there are femcels that look like that I need to know
>>
>>78613684
I don't get it. She is beautiful why wouldn't people want to date her?
>>
>>78614525
this. women should not be allowed to purchase razors. men are the ones supposed to be waxed and shaved bare.
>>
idk what the fuck is wrong with me but women with insane body hair turn me on so bad its not even funny
>>
>>78614577
bush pits and head are fine on a hot woman but rest of the body should be hairless
>>
>>78614592
>no ass hair
>no treasure trail
>no leg fur
really weak. pretty pathetic imo
>>
>>78614602
mostly just the leg hair that shit is gross can't convince me otherwise
>>
>>78613738
Who doesn't deserve male attention because she refuses to engage in even the most basic hygienic activities like keep her body free from hair. Seriously, fuck hoes that don't shave or wax. You have one job as a hoe and that's keep it all clean. If you can't or won't do that? Then fuck you.
>>
>>78614655
I don't think having body hair is unhygienic. That's applicable when she doesn't shower, regardless of whether she's shaved or not..
>>
>>78614677
Women, in the modern era, have an expectation to remain hairless if they are to be desired. Women who do not keep themselves hairless are mentally defective in some way. Either narcissism or idealism. Neither a good look for a hoe.
>>
>>78614699
Cool, but it's not unhygienic to not be shaved.
>>
>>78614728
I don't think you're catching what I'm attempting to relay. Body hair on women makes them un-fuckable.
>>
>>78614741
To you. You don't speak for other men.
>>
>>78613684
This makes me so erect that it's not even funny.
>>
>>78614741
utterly retarded.
>Body hair on women makes them un-fuckable.
>un-fuckable.
like you would know, you sexless cromagnon mutant
>>
>>78613684
Look how tight and useable she is. Imagine what that furry carpet feels like on your belly
>>
>>78613684
>>78615318
yeah her bush looks really soft.

Also, whomst??
>>
>>78614762
Not him and I agree, peach fuzz on the cheeks and neck is cute, especially on blondes. I personally don't have an issue with leg hair on women but I get annoyed by random comments so I would prefer her to wear long pants or similar if not hairless when we're out in public.
Pubes and armpits should feel nice when cuddling so either long enough to not feel like a cactus or close shaven would be ideal. Japanese woman usually don't have to do much, bodyhairwise but Arabic or Turkish chicks may have to groom a bit more to look female.
>>
File: sniff.png (84 KB, 706x680)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>78613684
Nearly perfect. Just needs the treasure trail to her belly button.
>>
I am very attracted to hairy pussy hairy armpits women. Most women are pedos and trim or shave. I don't like that.
>>
I bet you would take her in a heart beat
>>
>>78616395
>>78615987
>>78615965
These are bot threads. Bots are responsible for around 40% of the posts online. This was a way to control public opinions. Sex is often used as a tool. Every song is about sex. The purpose of these threads is to gaslight you, and trick you into participating in submissive behavior. They're posted around the clock. The scam works because of an extreme medical emergency. So, I'd just like you to also think what this type of training really does. They train you to simp, and not even to their face. There's literally not a single benefit to what you're doing. This was a way to restructure the system of sexual power, in a way that kills off a percent of the humans with suicide. Totally cereal.
>>
Literally you have not recieved a single reply on this site from a woman when you write sexual comments. But it happens because of the way these threads are set up. It's inviting you into posting a sexual comment. It's done for humiliation purposes. The effects of sexual humiliation are isolation. This was one of the plots, I guarantee it. Isolate them. Sexually humiliate them. The interest rate of a spiralling depression pays off with genocide. Look at the front page of YouTube. They are trying their hardest to depress people. They make fake posts, which is the claim. They pay for it. And, it's happening at a rate of around 1 in 3 posts. One of the top 10 mass murder plots of 2024. Wait until you see numbers 1-9. Stay safe out there. We have a resistance group forming. The ai won't be able to do this forever. Unacceptable.
>>
>>78616428
It is important to express my preferences here because otherwise women will think trimming or shaving is normal.
>>
>>78616544
Would you still post it, if you were married with children? Probably not. These psyops stick around because of shame. Well, there's actually a few theories for these threads specifically. One of the goals was to encourage more user generated content about sexual shaming. So they convinced many to do it, using brainwashing.
>>
>>78616607
I guess that would depend on whether my wife has nice bush and pits or not. I'd probably still try to push women to be better people, but since I've already got mine in this hypothetical scenario it wouldn't be such a big deal. I think in this I would be more interested in praising my wife for being attractive and taking care of her body to meet my preferences. Unless she is unattractive. Then I'd probably kind of ignore her until she annoys me too much and she leaves a cabinet open or something and all the resentment comes out. Fat stupid shavewhore, quit trashing my house. You never paint your nails and always wear pants, etc. etc.. I don't get mad like normal people. I'm always happy, apathetic, or detailing a list of everything I dislike about something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.