[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SoyNoGlasses.png (43 KB, 374x498)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
If you could make it so you never had to shit or piss again, which would you choose?
>>
shit obviously
next
>>
>>78859147
shit
>gay
>takes a lot of time to wipe your ass you have to wipe it till it bleed 'but muh bidet!!!' erm you still have to wipe after.
>doesn't feel good like peeing does after cumming. feels amazing
>greentext
>sage for no reason also
>>
>>78859147
Piss since it's very annoying
>>
>>78859147
Shit is obvious. I can literally piss everywhere, shit, not so much.
>>
>>78859207
its funny bc gays also choose shit so they don't have to clean up
>>
>>78860037
shitting is objectively more inconvenient and annoying than pissing is, and this is the case even if you have no interest in fag buttsex
>>
>>78859147
never experiencing the internal turmoil of having to shit right after a shower ever again? sign me up
>>
>>78860050
common puppynon W
>>
>>78860057
ALSO never having to worry about shitting in a public restroom?! I WOULD FUCKING KILL FOR THAT
>>
>>78859147
Shit
Pissing is fun
>>
i HATE shitting
i wish i never had to shit again
when i was living in my car my main discomfort was finding a place to shit
i hate poomb
>>
>>78859147
I'd choose piss to simply because I've never taken a shit without pissing, I want to know what It's like
>>
>>78859207
I would also add
>can piss anywhere
>>
>>78859147
What are the ramifications of this? Does mass still get removed from my body at the same rate? Waste products would increase dramatically if I could no longer shit, requiring a dramatic increase in fluid intake?
Or I just continually get fatter if I do not drink exclusively electrolyte water and consume no food for months at a time?
>>
>>78859147
Probably shit. You can piss literally anywhere but taking a shit without access to a toilet requires some strategy
>>
Shitting is kind of annoying but unless you are super duper fat you only do it once or maybe twice a week at most. That's about the frequency I shower so it works out ok. Peeing is the annoying one, and takes many more hours than pooping does in a lifetime. Choosing not having to pee anymore is the only reasonable choice here.
>>
>>78861763
>you only do it once or maybe twice a week at most
More like twice a day. Do you ever work out? Drink coffee?
>>
File: 1697295233238572.jpg (51 KB, 404x340)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>78859147
>which would you choose?
yeah no shit
>>
>>78861763
> Shitting is kind of annoying but unless you are super duper fat you only do it once or maybe twice a week at most
bro is constipated as hell this is not normal
get some fiber in your diet bro, go for some long walks bro
>>
Never shit, duh. Pee is sterile and I can pee standing up or while driving.
>>
>>78861763
>Shitting is kind of annoying but unless you are super duper fat you only do it once or maybe twice a week at most.
It's the exact opposite. Skinny people are the ones who shit multiple times a day. Fat people have sluggish insides and are prone to constipation because their bodies are lazy like they are.
>>
>>78859147
Shit. Id still like to do golden showers
>>
>>78861986
Can confirm. Am skinny, shit 2-3 times a day. Nothing stays in my guts for longer than 6 hours, either, I recognize lunch at my evening shit.
>>
No pissing. I enjoy taking a fat dump after my morning coffee or a big meal. Plus, sometimes piss droplets come out of my dick even if I wiped it off, and it would be nice not to deal with that.
>>78861977
Pee is not sterile lmao
>>
File: IMG_3806.jpg (10 KB, 201x251)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Everyone who chose not to shit has shit out thier dick from now on meanwhile I'm here sitting comfortably and pissing out of my ass
>>
i would choose never shitting again. I suffer with thought broadcasting and telepathy delusions so it's almost never enjoyable. i'll sit on the toilet with fingers in my ears, humming while pushing too hard. anything to distract myself and to avoid mentally shitting on other people by sharing all aspects of my own shitting. peeing on the other hand is almost never a big deal. it's actually relaxing sometimes
>>
>>78859147
Under my current circumstances? Never piss due to having weak bladder muscles.

Under ideal circumstances? Never shit, there was a time before age 20 that I had perfect normal bladder muscles to hold in my pee but that time is long gone so oh well.
>>
>>78859147
Piss, taking a shit feels good
>>
>>78859147
shitting obviosly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.