[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Humanoid_on_easy_mode.jpg (395 KB, 703x938)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
But the satisfaction of finishing the level on nightmare mode is much greater than on easy mode. So you shouldn't be jelly or complain.
>>
what happens past 30? how does she get a guy to marry her?
>>
>>78859819
I never managed to beat the first level on nightmare
now I'm 37 and out of continues
>>
>>78859819
based and choosing to focus on the positive pilled
>>
>>78859884
Lol same, I'm still stuck on the tutorial phase when everyone else made it to end game. I legit think It would be better to just restart the game. But wait. This is one of those shitty games were you only get one life. Fuck the developer. It was so unfair.
>>
>>78859819
>the satisfaction of finishing the level on nightmare mode is much greater than on easy mode
It isn't though
>>
>>78859819
Its only more fun if you can finish it on easy mode in the first place, and if the process is fun.
>>
>>78859944
just edit the save file nigga like are seriously that stupid?
>>
File: 0938_-_3OViLaz.jpg (15 KB, 228x221)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>78860034
I'm trying nigga I'm seriously trying
>>
>>78859819
BoobtacuIar
>>
bizzare cope
>>
>>78859819
Being a girl is like playing on easy mode and you can only get the generic ending and you can't access any of the cool secret levels
>>
>>78860368
Oh. Huh. That's a good way of putting it.
>>
Going to football games sucks. You can't see the players because they're so far away, the game is boring, it's hot, the beer is expensive, the tickets are expensive, I don't know the players personally and have no plan to do so, I'm getting advertised things I can't afford (not that I care, I have no anxieties for these institutions to attack), I'm surrounded by people with whom I have very little in common, and the best looking sluts (of which there are about 4) all have BFs because women don't like football.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.