[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

why the fuck wasn't I born rich and happy. I don't give a fuck about heaven or God.
>>
in my utopia people like you would be forced to do grueling labor and beaten until you learned to stop being such a faggot
>>
>>78867744
come try to beat me incel
>>
>>78867749
I can't imagine it would be that hard considering you have a disposition towards whining about literally nothing like a toddler. Some of us have actual problems.
>>
>>78867882
guns and self defense are legal where I live
>>
File: IMG_4411.jpg (94 KB, 549x680)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>78867971
Stop responding to trolls. You already feel bad why feel angry too?
>>
>>78867971
cute

>>78868005
this tard deserves to be trolled, waaaaahhhh I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth so it's so hecking over!!!!!
>>
>>78868773
I'll give you my address over discord if you wanna do something. I don't call cops either.
>>
>>78867971
I would bet actual money you still don't have them
>>
>>78868846
I was being hyperbolic... I didn't expect you to even respond to any of my posts. I don't actually care that much, I just think your post is gay. You have to admit, you are being pretty gay right now. This is 4chan, I'm not coming to your house. I'm not Frank Hassle and you're not Boogie.

I'll admit I was being mean if you'll admit you were being homosexual and we can call a truce. Whaddyasay?
>>
>>78867720
I'm rich and have no friends, its cool bcz i don't have to work but then I meet even less people and have basically no hope of meeting new people
>>
>>78869931
how rich?
top 1%?
millionaire?
billionaire?
>>
>>78870746
why do you care chum
>>
>>78871407
answer the fucking question you terminally retarded scum

nobody can sure how rich you are if you don't state your networth
but since you won't, go fuck yourself
>>
>>78871442
why are you mad doe
>>
>>78867720
Bad luck. That's all there is to it, bad luck.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.