[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 15m092z8fct51.jpg (63 KB, 640x1136)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Should I swallow my pride and fuck twinks and cds on grindr? I got a lot of messages asking me to have sex with them but I'm not gay. I'm tired of being a virgin but I don't think I can forgive myself for stooping that low.
>>
Just have sex with a tranny.
>>
wtf how did you get this pic of me??
>>
>>78880039
You are still alive? I thought you would've left this cesspit by now
>>
>>78880020
If being a virgin bothers you that much, you might as well just get a hooker. Why have sex with someone of the gender you aren't attracted to? It's fine if you're bi or whatever, but that just seems dumb. Get an onahole if you just need to get off.
>>
File: E6.jpg (19 KB, 326x305)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>78880020
>swallow my pride
You should choke on the rinds but the lack thereof would leave you empty inside

Swallow your doubt, turn it inside out then find nothing but faith in nothing
>>
>>78880020
You're gonna feel awful if you do it
>>
>>78880054
>you might as well just get a hooker.
This one, your shame from being a virgin will just get replaced by an even bigger shame from being a faggot.
>>
>>78880189
Love that song
good taste anon
>>
>>78880054
I don't want to have sex with a hooker, it seems unearned and the reputation of it is something I can't wash off (being a sleazy loser).
>>78880029
I have trannies too but the same dilemma persists.
>>78880189
Thanks.
>>78880193
I feel awful thinking about it but it's eating me up inside being without any kind of sexual intimacy.
>>
>>78880424
>it seems unearned
I'd argue it's like earning sex with normal women but the cost is upfront rather than hidden with dates n shit
>the reputation
No one really has to know besides you and the whore?
>>
>>78880510
I actually agree with that sentiment, you can even say some women are more ran thru than the hookers you would pay. The best way I can describe it is that it gives me the "ick", so to speak.
As for the reputation, the only thing I'm concerned with is how I would feel after it. I browsed the personals in between posts and it just looked so pathetic, like I was browsing for a rug.
I can't rationalize my distaste for it, all I know is it isn't as bad as fucking trannies but it's worse than being with a normal woman.
>>
>>78880424
It's just a business transaction, anon. Would you rather acknowledge that your only sexual intimacy has been with MEN you don't have any desire for, or exchange some fiat currency for a 'professional' to render you the service of providing experience in what you believe you lack? It's that simple, and has nothing to do with being sleazy or not.

Frankly, I don't think it's a problem to be a virgin at all, but whatever you do, don't waste the time of fags on Grindr if you're not actually gay or even at least questioning. That's just rude and inconsiderate. They want sexual intimacy too, and if you're doing it without genuine personal interest/sexual attraction, you're being unfair to the homos.
>>
>>78880551
I do find that business aspect of it sleazy (among other things) but removing bias does give a different perspective. Obviously the second option is preferable.
The unfairness point is interesting, I'm definitely not attracted to dudes I'm just really sexually frustrated. Think I'll take up your point, not because I think being unfair is necessarily wrong but because it would just waste time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.