[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716861630454372.webm (532 KB, 1280x720)
532 KB
532 KB WEBM
How do fembots feel about guys that like playing with their butts?
>>
am i insane or do gay guys on average shove much larger things in their ass than women do
>>
>>78962060
most women aren't even into anal, let alone anal play. why do you think gay men eventually have to wear diapers?
>>
File: IMG_3935.gif (496 KB, 450x254)
496 KB
496 KB GIF
>>78962060
I'd say it's about the same
>>
>>78962060
im not gay i just like the feeling of stuff in my butt
>>
>>78962056
is this a tranny or a dude because I want to jack off to it but not if its a dude
>>
>>78962056
I wouldn't want that, because I have some traumatic memories involving butt... when I was a kid and was really sick my mom used to shove those special anti-fever candles up my butt, and it felt really gross and uncomfortable and scary so I don't want to feel that ever again.
>>
>>78962056
Been there done that, they have emotional problems that can't be healed
>>
>>78962056
conceptually, great. im really into pegging and incorporating anal into my brand of femdom. in reality every guy that i've tried this with turns out to be a cock obsessed weirdo that constantly tells me that they wish i was a futa and wants all their holes filled and a bunch of other shit im unable to provide without including a bunch of men into play so i drop them
>>
>>78962571
>masturbate with penis
>i sleep
>masturbate with ass
>UHHHHH WHO HURT YOU SWEETIE
its not that deep, retard, some guys just enjoy exploring their bodies for new sensations
>>
>>78962953
This is exactly what I mean. I may as well date a woman if I have to deal with this kind of hysterical behavior.
>>
>>78962257
>special anti-fever candles up my butt
I don't think that's a thing...
>>
>>78962810
Obvious larp. Try not to be so overt next time.
>>
>>78962953
you're a faggot, not that deep
>>
>>78963052
it's not a larp, its mostly a call out of a guy from here that did exactly that then generalizing like they've all been like that. it's true that my experience has been that a good majority want more than what im able to provide with toys and want cock
>>
>>78962571
Are you saying pegging him didnt help ?
>>
>>78962060
I imagine women only do that to please the guy.
>>
>have this exact toy and have spent weeks failing to get the knot in
>see this pimply twink pop it in and out no problem
>feel first a sense of disgust- this shit doesn't look good so where has my mania in trying to get it in come from?
>feel secondly like I'm a failure even in being a faggot
Don't say take poppers I refuse to ever be THAT gay and they cause permanent brain and heart damage
>>
>>78962060
Yes, because faggots HAVE to shove things into their asses to engage in penetration sex because they have no choice. Women can coast through life with their vagina.
>>
File: retarcat.jpg (72 KB, 872x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>78962056
>biofem
>into skinny feminine guys playing with their asses
>all of them are faggots and/or into BBC sissy cuck shit
>I have zero interest in pegging
Why couldn't I be fucking normal? Someone blow my head off.
>>
>>78963272
>Why couldn't I be fucking normal?
buy a toy and peg a cute guy NAOW
>>
Normal women instantly lose respect for you if they find you are into being into the receiving end of anal. But there's plenty of weirdos out there either way.
>>
>>78963272
I was a skinny twunk before I met my wife. Was (forgive me) using whittled down cucumber in place of a dildo. Eventually told her about this and she kept insisting I could make tens of thousands camming but that seemed gay and retarded to me.
She fingered my ass once or twice, and then suddenly she became entirely disinterested in the concept of me doing any anal play at all and now I've gone through twink death.
Anyways this is all to say that guys like that probably exist you just need to find them before death-cult trannies find them.
>>
First time I tried anal I was 15 and he was 54, he used coconut oil but it hurt so bad and I bled. It was one of the first times I had actually enjoyed sex, even though it was rape. My boyfriend (now babydaddy) I met a few months after was my first boyfriend to ever fuck my ass, he still does it a year later it is my favorite thing in the world. No sex can compare to getting ur ass ate and fucked by a large man.
>>
>>78963295
cool trauma dump but what does that have to do with the thread topic?
>>
>>78963272
Hypothetically would you go ass2ass with a skinny twink?
>>
>>78963278
I fucking wish I could even get into that but I think pegging looks extremely retarded, I don't have penis envy or anything.
>>78963294
>She fingered my ass once or twice, and then suddenly she became entirely disinterested in the concept of me doing any anal play at all and now I've gone through twink death.
Oh that's a shame, I always wanted to try finger blasting a guy's prostate.
>>78963303
Funnily enough, I have no interest in trying butt stuff on myself. It's specifically watching guys do it. Maybe I would share a dildo with one.
>>
>>78962056
this is not the same but I finger my boyfriend every now and then
Im not sure if its a fetish but he really was not a fan of it until I kept begging him to let me but now he is less resistant about it and I know a lot of other girls I have met have also had fantasies of pegging their boyfriends
>>
>>78963332
>I fucking wish I could even get into that but I think pegging looks extremely retarded
Then just buy a toy and use it with your ahnds instead of the hips lel
>>
>>78963358
Most guys into butt stuff want to eventually get pegged, that's the issue. I know this because I lurk the anal generals on /d/ ... which I realize sounds creepy but I digress,
>>
>>78963394
And most of them would compromise as it's better to get a gf into doing anal with you than having a gf who's not at all into this lel
>>
>>78963394
You know I don't think I'm actually into that. I'd always sort of imagined that she would just watch or maybe have some variety normal sex with me while something was in there.
>>
File: 83259327507153952.jpg (117 KB, 800x600)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>78963422
Fair enough.
>>78963431
>she would just watch
That's usually what I have in mind
>some variety normal sex with me while something was in there
I used to watch this male asian camwhore fuck a pocket pussy while using a bunny tail buttplug to play with his ass. Hottest shit ever.
>>
>>78963071
The chances of a woman both being into femdom stuff and browsing r9k is basically impossible. You're a dude.
>>
>>78962060
Yes. Gay men are still men and probably want to feel more like a bitch than women do because they aren't women, they're gay bottoms.
Women on the other hand are already born with something that is meant to accomodate a flesh pipe and stretch to push out a kid.
>>
>>78963039
No, that's a thing, I think it's called rectal candles
>>
>>78963332
>I always wanted to try finger blasting a guy's prostate
cool where do i sign up for this
>>
>>78963639
i was born with a vagina. this place is swarming with pathetic men that talk big game about hating women but absolutely crumble when put in their place.
>>
>>78962060
Men don't do things halfway.
>>78963247
>fag actually feels bad about himself for not being enough of a fag to take a knot
See, this is precisely why men make better anal whores. Being a competitive male makes them want to compete even in stuffing stuff up their arses.
Women don't have that, they never will.
>>
>>78963295
>even though it was rape
Of course it was, whore.
>>
>>78963332
>I always wanted to try finger blasting a guy's prostate
I want this, but I am what the fags would call a bear (thick, muscly, and very hairy) while women nowadays want twink faggots.
>>
>>78962056
What the fuck did that nigga just shit out
>>
>>78963671
Gays put rubber babies in their asses.
>>
>>78964004
I am a virgin that never leaves my house, I'm sorry.
>>78964035
Yeah it's amusing. Bratty robots need anal correction.
>>78964215
I don't speak for all women but for me, they're simply far more erotic sorry lol. I like chubby nerds too but a fat femboy that isn't gay is a unicorn.
>>
>>78964301
>I am a virgin that never leaves my house, I'm sorry.
me too lets do nothing and wait until the other materializes into the room or something
>>
>>78962056
What the fuck is wrong with you people Jesus Christ
>>
>>78964301
>fat femboy
There's nothing remotely feminine about me.
>>
File: 1648628683124.png (348 KB, 678x621)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>78964328
I'll schlick one out for you tonight then
>>
>>78962056
man what the fuck has this site become I remember years ago I used to come to r9k and it be pretty funny and now it is just this garbage, anon you should fucking kill yourself you faggot loser and if you don't I hope you life a horrible, hard, and unfulfilling life
>>
>>78962810
>>78963071
I would like to be pegged monogamously, mommy :3
>>
>>78962056
dude honestly i've liked it for like 4-5 years now but in the course of that time i only found 1 guy that wanted to let me peg him and even then he was iffy about it cus he would fantasize about me with a real dick and didn't really enjoy the idea of pegging that much. I could not find anyone who liked that stuff so i had to larp as a guy with gay men online to get that sexual frustration off, its sad now that my libido is dead and i'm not like i was before because theres a sudden influx or guys apparently who enjoy pegging or things similar to that.
>>
File: 1714204992307958.webm (1.6 MB, 960x1604)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB WEBM
women dont have opinions on anything theyre absolved of having to form opinions

i could create an in depth analysis for you of this subject but women dont have to

they choose the lazy path every time to not even post on these places barely
>>
>>78964406
dude you need help but I can't think of any type of help to refer you to because I don't think your decrepit brain can be turned into anything that isn't mush anymore
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>78964556
>girl wants to get fucked and call her bf daddy
Nobody blinks an eye.
>boy wants to get fucked and call his gf mommy
Everyone loses their mind. We live in a society.

BOTTOM TEXT

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.