[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700772608361305.jpg (65 KB, 736x728)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
I hate this feeling that I'm never meant to win the game of life
>>
>>79022340
We're all losers here. Stop feeling like you're special.
>>
File: 1430526922417.jpg (115 KB, 946x341)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>79022340
Watch a nature documentary or something. Everyone seems to believe they can be the next multibillionaire CEO or top selling rock star. Every parent think their child is oh so speshul he's going to cure cancer. There can't be 8 billions speshul miracles walking the earth. Most people achieve nothing.
>>
>>79022340
we cant be winners. its kind of fun letting the normies in on this secret; you should try it out
>>
If you detest fate, you should struggle against it with all your might
>>
File: 172802534601413790.jpg (215 KB, 1360x940)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
mott the hoople and the game of life
yeah yeah yeah yeah
>>
>>79022444
i saw stipe perform a few hours ago. hes old now for some reason
>>
File: 1726534600208302.png (26 KB, 818x770)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
portals to hell are enlightening nothing else
>>
>>79022398
damn. that post hurts.
when i was young i was always the one lost in escapism while others were in reality, laying out their future to make it worth living, while i was dooming myself. now, i'm pretty much the same person as i was as a 14 year old kid at 23, just older, perverted and with a little more social intelligence and money. no new skills to speak of
>>
>>79022660
Same same, anon. The good news is that you're still pretty young at 23 and can turn this ship around.
>>
So, basically, life is like a big gacha game. You grind every day for shitty drops. Maybe once a year you get something good, but it's only good relative to all the dogshit you've collected over the years. Once in a while there's an event but they keep the good shit juuust out of reach; this is intentional so that you keep logging in every day so the much more important whales have someone to clown on. You are a freemium player in the game called life.
>>
>>79022340
>I hate this feeling
I do too, I really don't know how to process it
>>
File: 1726195555638645.png (869 KB, 1179x1179)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
It's just your enemy, learn to transcend it. Suffering is life.
>>
>>79022340
Conrad's Game of Life is a zero player game so of course you're not supposed to win it
>>
>>79022723
tfw gacha game enthusiast
>>
I'm glad I stopped at XII. God the series went down hill starting at VII. Don't get me wrong, VII was good, but it wasn't as good say IV and VI. I couldn't past two hours in X due to how boring it was.

Oh, and you will never win, OP. Just give up.
>>
File: 1423684531361.png (18 KB, 368x328)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>79022723
That's right. You keep grinding because it promises you something great but never delivers. And while you keep chasing the carrot on the stick like an idiot, the developers of the game win.
>>
>>79022340
It's not a game anon. That's the mistake you made. We are in nature and it is just pure chaos.
>>
>>79024109
>It's not a game anon

>MY LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEO GAME
>TRYING HARD TO BEAT THE STAGE
>ALL WHILE I AM STILL COLLECTING COINS
>>
>>79024109
There are people who treat life as an rpg video game. Sad existance.
>>
>>79024204
It's a lot worse than a videogame. At least with a videogame you have access to the same toolkit every other player has and you can train and improve. It's generally the same trials, events, dungeons and your choices and dedication determine how far you can get. There's none of this in real life. Your genes and spawn point determine most of what you'll get. There are no game master or moderators, no justice system, it's like a free for all pvp server except your stats are completely randomized. No wonder so many people just log off.
>>
File: images(1).jpg (9 KB, 284x177)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>79024251
I never chose to have these inferior genes or shit spawn. I never asked for this.
>>
If you rage at your fate, is it not necessary for you to fight against it?
>>
>>79022398
Quite embarrassing that my entire ethos can be summed up in a 4chan post but there it is. This is exactly why I've never felt comfortable in the real world, as a relatively loner kid who grew up on movies and video games and other escapism.
>>
>>79024251
This plus you are born with no knowledge or understanding of anything else even being a possibility. Or rather as a child maybe you do think that life has infinite possibilities but eventually in time society and nature itself shows you otherwise.

So yeah what you said is quite accurate.
>>
File: Yuffie23.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>79022398
Anons right. If you look at the rest of nature how brutal it is and how start to finish so many animal's lives are just a pointless struggle and then death. Now look at how many people's lives are just a brutal struggle and then death. We're just another expression of nature. No different than ants in ant colony except WE say we're "important" or "special". Imagine if ants were smart enough to question why they're worker drones or they are following a death spiral. That's all that's happening with humans we're just smart enough apes to realize what a bogus deal this is and think about ourselves more. All the guys I grew up with dying already and knowing their lives were just miserable shit nothing start to finish really put it into perspective for me. Like ya this is it this is all there is to this bullshit and it can absolutely end in nothing with nothing good ever happening. Once that humility really sinks in you'll stop feeling sorry for yourself all the time and just kind of live with the bewilderment.
>>
>>79022340
*sigh*
cry me a river loser
>>
>>79022340
Life isn't a game, games have objectives. Here on Earth there's no evidence that you are supposed to be doing anything. Everyone makes up their own objectives that they value, if you're a loser it's because of your own made up value system.
>>
>>79025833
I feel this is true
>>
>>79025833
that's very subjective with the rise of the jrpg, life is an adventure
>>
File: 20230704_115424.jpg (73 KB, 960x483)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>79025833
Well except breeding. If we weren't evolved to seek out females to have sex with them then men would have killed off women shortly after inventing civilization. But because our biological needs necessitate the need for females we keep enabling them. But ya other than that we're no different than birds or squirrels. Live, breath, eat, shit, sleep, die.
>>
>>79026974
that's just from chaos, but chaos can give the purpose...it's just no different than mystical experience or something like that, whatever the purpose is, that there is purpose is possible...

but you can get beyond that ofc if you're really like I don't care , but then you're like just sitting on some beach in the meaning denying it...for whatever reason
>>
>>79026998
that kind of thing has to be revealed I guess that's my point otherwise it is as if there is no meaning but the reality is just that dynamic and deep

idk, that there is meaning is like occult or something, they failed in it...
>>
>>79026974
I don't think it is a necessity to breed or even have sex for that matter. Just another optional side quest if you want. Sir Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla both died virgins for example. I don't consider them to be failures. The man who follows nature and instinct is a NPC in my opinion. You have conscious thought, use it! To think that breeding is the most important thing, puts you on the same philosophical level of understanding as a rodent.
>>
then it's just your life is a tragedy probably, you're probably just not even allowed to win, if they could they would just throw you into the void and be done with "it" or something...

there's just a dark side to the whole bloody afair, everything is nothing and it's tragic to boot

there's a palpable sadness to the reality where hearts are crushed, that's why it's all order and chaos to cover up the chaos of the reality, that was just a loser, it isn't all meaningless, you'll get laid...sure...
>>
>>79027496
you're just a slave in the matrix, reality is just chaos and negative...whatever that has meaning to you they will destroy as agents of chaos or hitler or whatever

this is just the natural result of it all

I look at my life and there was like deep evil at every level

people will abuse you with meaning too but really they don't subscribe to it
>>
>>79022363
To be fair, dude who wrote that on a game cover with a sharpie was prob a mega simp
>>
File: 172779892225880430.jpg (76 KB, 700x525)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>79022487
an unfortunate case of twink death
>>
>>79027792
>twink death
The man is 64 ffs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.