[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GRRT24SW4AEW_vG.jpg (71 KB, 749x639)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>spend entire 20s being depressed tfw no gf whiner
>"whaa whaa i no gf no fwiend i so sad i wanna die!"
>turn 30
>suddenly stop caring at all about women or friends
>get a decent job through my cousin
>become pic related
So uh moral of the story.. dont be so sad anon none of the shit ur sad about matters at all lmoa xd
>>
>>79099986
it's so fucking freeing, man
>>
>>79099986
>get a decent job through my cousin
white privilege
>>79100000
checked
>>
File: 1356087927120.jpg (61 KB, 482x499)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>79099986
There's something refreshing about becoming the youngest you are in your 30s, from being the oldest you are in your 20s.
>>
>>79100049
its the opposite
whites have been trained to hate one another its other races that help one another out still
>>
>>79100000
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
nigger
>>
>>79099986
>waste the best years of my life
>become normalfag through nepotism
are we supposed to be jealous of you?
>>
>>79100134
nah im just sayin.. seeing you zoomers whine on here all day about no gf.. none of that shit matters at all lmao
>>
File: 1716014126766.jpg (98 KB, 1252x704)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>79100000
the numbers are the same
>>
>>79100134
>le best years
Theres nothing as 'best years' lol its all bs HAHAhhhAHH
>"Ahh if only, if only I could've jerked myself off with stacy's vagina... I would finally be complete.."
zoomie logic lol
>>
File: MorningMow.png (80 KB, 1876x1200)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>79100148
Not that anon but I'm in my late 30s and I think having a gf matters. I did give up on looking for one again after getting dumped in my late 20s but in retrospect that was stupid and just contributed to being increasingly more unhealthy and isolated until I started developing (physical / real) medical problems that blocked any sort of hypothetical dating I might've wanted to resume.
Never had issues with jobs though. My parents kicked me out immediately after school so I wasn't allowed to be NEET.
My point though is it's a terrible idea to give up dating. As you age it's increasingly likely shit will happen to you that will cripple or disfigure you and then when the feeling of giving up goes away and you want to get back out there you now can't.
>>
>>79100134
it's about how, as you get older, the things that felt like such pressing issues in your teens and twenties get completely reframed in your mind and you can disengage with them leading to a happier, more contented life. you start to realize how silly you were for letting the small stuff get to you. it's freeing to just focus on basic qol stuff and living a chill life
>>
>>79100218
see >>79100209
>"Th- these are my best years.. I must coom inside stacy's vagina.."
>>
File: yzvsheqmnhnd1.jpg (176 KB, 750x1000)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>79099986
Boomers are fucking smart man.
They focus on what is in front of them, on the simple things they can enjoy.
It's why JP is so popular, he just gives Boomer knowledge in an esoteric and appealing way the Zooms can feel smart about.
>>
>>79099986
>>get a decent job through my cousin
I think this was the moral, anon-chama
>>
>>79100091
Worse, laws on the books force you not to
>>
>>79100374
Well I mean if I can profit from nepotism why wouldnt i lmoa
You should too if you can anyone in their right mind would do it if they could
>>
>>79100403
>>79100374
actually this reminds me another one of my cousins has a top government position maybe i can ask him for a favor too
Maybe land some expensive govt contract in some backwater state and become rich af.
>>
>>79100247
No, it's more like there's a lot of utility to not being alone that you don't realize until you start getting old and sick. As one example nowadays with anesthesia you'll get refused service unless you have someone in your life who can sign off for you (they refuse to let you use a taxi / Uber). Although sounds like you have family like a cousin staying in touch with you so that might not be a concern for you. But maybe your cousin will die as you get older and it'd be nice to have a wife and kid around. You will generally be treated like there's something deeply wrong with you if you're an older guy and have no family.
>>
>>79099986
OP here would you anons say I should buy a prostitute? I could easily buy dozens with 1 month's paycheck lol
>>
"Just be a nepo baby, anons. Simple as."
>>
>>79100449
>rich parents getting their kid into ivy league
>chad being born with chad face and height
>my cousin getting me a job
Hows that any different from the top 2? Playing fair gets you nothing in the real world. If you can grab some unfair advantage why woouldn't you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.