[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1887.jpg (156 KB, 1024x1023)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>says -I hate how attached I am to you-
>proceeds to only give 1 word replies and never text first
What is meant by this
>>
>>79140259
have you ever added a girl on msn and she just flat ignores you when you msg her?
>>
>>79140272
Im not talking about just any girl here, I though this person really fucking liked me and vice versa
>>
It means you are being used.
>>
Upwards
>>
>>79140259
They have issues with communication generally, maybe some sort of anxiety or autism. I wouldn't go this far >>79140377 the better test for what this person os saying is their actions. Do they offer to help if you say you need help, or do they blow you off when you ask for a favour? Care is about action.
>>
>>79142220
>They have issues with communication generally, maybe some sort of anxiety or autism
He never had these issues earlier, I dont know why the fuck but suddenly this nigger is only giving me 1 word responses and never talking to me at all after saying -I hate how im attached to you-
>Do they offer to help if you say you need help, or do they blow you off when you ask for a favour? Care is about action.
Never been in this kinda situation
>>
>>79142502
>suddenly this nigger is only giving me 1 word responses and never talking to me at all after saying -I hate how im attached to you-
Oh, then he's probably pissed off at you about something and is acting like a woman.
>>
>>79142520
He acts like a woman a lot. I asked -what did I do this time- and he said -YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING- and then responded to 3 out of fucking 10 more things I had said earlier
>>
File: 1729056646662401.png (18 KB, 453x447)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>79140259
It means you found someone with bpd who is using you for attention when it's convenient while expecting you to carry the relationship and ignoring you when they don't need you.

Sorry op but it's better you learn this lesson sooner than later. No one, NO ONE, who actually loves someone will randomly ghost them or ignore them. Well adjusted adults will talk to each other and discuss things and work things out. The silent treatment is something children and the mentally ill do. Never forget that.
>>
>>79142502
Unless you are actually dating and you told him you love him, hes probably trying to get over you. And if you dont love him then fkn let him
>>
>>79142532
>A homosexual whose developed a crush on you and now finds your company hard to manage
>Is busy with something or someone else.
>He is depressed and unfocused.
>A woman brained retard who is pissed off at you
Here are the possibilities that seem most common if it was sudden.
>>
>>79140259
It's just a lie, basically. What they really mean is

>"I love how attached you are to me"

And so they SAY they're attached to you so that you will continue being attached to them. But it's a lie, they aren't attached to you at all, they just like having you attached to them, and they put in the minimum amount of effort necessary to maintain that

That being said, if all you're getting is one word responses, that means you're only sending messages that have the possibility of a one word response. Maybe try changing what you say?

Basically, show us your text history, faggot
>>
Update
I said -why did u add me back if you didnt wanna talk to me fucking nigger-
And he said -IM BUSY- then replied to just 1 thing I sent earlier and it was -Thank god u deleted the gay qanigger basedjak image- because I sent him a retarded meme like those good morning messages and then he said -did u get better at chess-
Fuck this guy man wtf is wrong with him
>>
>>79143060
You sound incredibly unhinged. People do get busy lol
>>
File: IMG_2791.jpg (300 KB, 585x595)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>79143060
This was the meme
>>
>>79143110
Nigger nobody gets that busy that they are forced to reply with only 1 word answer when they used to talk to you for hours before
Plus I cant think of anything that he can be that busy with
>>
>>79143122
You're acting irrationally. Yes, people get busy. People work, people do things. Expecting someone to give you their undivided attention 24/7 365 is really narcissistic of you. If he's giving you any answer at all when he says he's busy it means he cares enough to not completely ignore you. I know you're not going to listen to my advice, but just give him space.
>>
>>79140259
This person is clearly trying to reduce their attachment to you by not talking much, because they hate being attached to you, duh. Isn't that clear?
>>
>>79143197
>undivided attention 24/7 365
Nigga I just want him to respond like normal people do
And he was the one who was very clingy like if I went offline while talking to him he would send a lot of messages and say things like -u come online at this time why arent you online- etc etc
>give him space
Yea I wont be nothing him anymore
>>
>>79143219
*bothering
>>
>>79143197
Not OP, but based on what OP describes about them being super clingy before it points more to a disordered pattern than them being busy. You are correct that it's irrational to expect someone 24/7/365, but it's also irrational to love bomb and be super clingy then switch to being busy 24/7/365. This likely points to a more disordered pattern of attaching and discarding people. Their person probably seeks attention and cycles through attachments like an obese woman through a box of chocolates.
>>79143209
Anyone who does this is clinically mentally retarded. This has the opposing effect if the person you are trying to distance yourself from doesn't seek the same distance, due to basic human psychology. When people push away others, p[people pull back harder to reconnect. You'll just get bugged by them more.
>>
>>79143219
>yea i wont be nothing to him anymore

Fuck man, wheres your self respect
>>
I have just realised
He replaced me
FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>79143494
Name and shame them. That's absolute whore behavior.
>>
>>79140259
I mean, if you want to get a guy to respond, all you have to do is say something like "ayy you wanna fuck, nigga?"
>>
>>79143644
I will not be doing that
>fucking origano
>>
>>79143664
Youre an emotional coward
>>
>>79142548
>>79143330
These nailed it. It's sad how common emotional vampires who cycle through people are in these spaces.
>>
>>79143798
Yes i realised
>>79143494
Hes not my fucking boyfriend anyway fuck it I will simply reciprocate the way he talks to me, fuck him fucking faggot
>>
>>79143330
>When people push away others, p[people pull back harder to reconnect. You'll just get bugged by them more.
Then just cut contact already.
>>
>>79143846
yes exactly but that is not what hes doing
>>
>>79143857
NTA but why would he ever cut contact completely when he can just have you whenever he wants you and ignore you when he doesn't?
>>
>>79143880
Fucking sigh
I realised this, I learned my lesson
>>
>>79143846
I am not OP, I am pointing out that people who do that sorta thing are retarded faggots. If someone is attached to you and you do that, you don't get left alone. You get blown out with a shit ton of messages.
>>
>>79140259
If you add up all the messages she's to the various men chasing her you'd get a lot of text.
>>
>>79140259
Basically she's been coddled by men her entire life and doesn't understand that she has to put in her share of the work to make the relationship functional. Just send her a quick goodbye message one of these days and block her on everything
>>
>>79143880
This is why total whore death is desirable. If people want to collect others like trading cards, they should be put through a card trimming machine.
>>
>>79143896
>>79143990
You both got the gender wrong plus its not a -relationship-
>>79144026
Trve
Update: I cried over this shit like a fucking faggot
>>
>>79140259
Youre dealing with a woman anon
>>
>>79140259
Just end it, whoever they are they are obviously retarded
>>
>>79144967
I really really liked talking to that guy, I even changed my fucking schedule to stay up and talk to him.
FUCK THAT WHORE FUCK HIM
>>
>>79145038
So are you finally ready for the name and shame?
>>
>>79144141
>got the gender wrong
Oh, you're a lesbian? Can't help you there
>>
>>79145208
No the bitch im talking about is a man, hard to believe but he is male
>>
>>79140259
Wish I had someone to say that to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.