[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Unbenannt.jpg (736 KB, 2157x2597)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
see you in gensokyo
>>
wish/Magick monthly loony bin admission
>>
youll live no big deal
>>
>>11452261
hoepfully this will kill me
>>
>>11452264
his death wouldn't be a big deal either
>>
>>11452279
true
>>
i would miss you
>>
I was going to comfort OP until I found out it was gado
>>
I am going to save gado
>>
>>11452322
no ME
>>
i hope i die from sepsis the cut was not deep enough
>>
yukari where the fug are you already
>>
File: file.jpg (27 KB, 600x543)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>11452265
pull a toaster steve, it'd be lulzy. plz stream it too thanks :^)
>>
Please don't harm yourself in any way. My advice to you is to get off this board as people on here are just cunts who could never say the horrid things they're telling you to further your suicidality if they couldn't hide behind a screen. You are a wonderful person and you matter, even if you or the people in this echo chamber of hate says otherwise. Even if life is tough, there are many people, complete strangers to you and I, who are more than happy to help you through your hardships, you just have to look for them and be patient.
>>
>>11452378
All I want to do is die
>>
>>11452436
then do it plz and livestream it :^)

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11452436
Please, atleast try to do what I said, you'll regret ever having said such an awful thing about yourself. You don't deserve to die young and you don't deserve the problems that you face in life. People have helped me enormously, while expecting nothing in return, and they'll do the same for you but only if you keep trying.
>>
ur wrussy in mestru
>>
>>11452378
this. im hoping this is some esoteric namefig roleplay behind 5 layers of irony and not actually someone trying to end it
>>
>>11452518
it's probably some sick fuck fetish shit. all gurofags jack off to hanging themselves but can't because their weight breaks the rope

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>11452507
more luck to you then
>>
>>11452261
I wish I could transfer all of gado's suicidal thoughts into magick's brain, then hopefully nature will take its course.
>>
why would anything good ever happen
>>
>>11452538
You have to persevere, good things will happen but you have to live to see them.
>>
>>11452378
>>11452507
this is nice post
i'm not OP and i'm also not suicidal because i'm too afraid of any amount of physical pain no matter how short, but the method you mention sadly isn't helping me either. i have two awesome friends who i can't even really talk to due to having no energy, motivation and will to do anything, they're the best and would do anything for me no matter what and also treat me just as great even months after not texting at all, they also share my interests in everything, but it's all sadly not fun. talking sadly isn't fun or helping and doing anything together doesn't feel good either or like a chore if i force myself for hours just to give it a shot. i have the perfect people around me and can't do anything with them or their support. i've also been with a number of therapists in the past who all just tell me to go outside and do stuff there, which i actually even do despite all of us knowing that i hate it even more, and then when it's obviously not working for months on end and i ask for how much longer i need to force myself to do stuff that i hate, i get told i'm apparently not cooperating. currently i've been waiting 3 years just to find another one and the last 12 years or so there was zero difference in this whole situation. the single one thing i haven't tried yet is meds, but if that fails too, then i have no idea how to proceed
>>
>>11452542
I doubt it
>>
Listen German faggot, you have to cut really REALLY deep to cut the veins so you’ll bleed out. Cut VERTICALLY. You have to cut through the tendons and muscles and everything. It’s an extremely painful experience to go through. Try harder next time. Go all the way. Or better yet, find a less painful method of suicide
>>
>>11452579
it won't be long now I promise you

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: noodlepilled.jpg (309 KB, 800x1000)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>11452335
good, plan it better next time. what will your last meal be?
>>
get well soon
>>
>>11452596
good old hamburger with cheese will do
>>
>>11452545
My comments were not so much about finding a friend, even if that could be very helpful, but rather to surround yourself by environments where people are more likely to understand you and willing to be help you out as opposed to more hateful environments, that way you can more easily realize your own self-worth by seeing in action that people will respect you even as a complete stranger. As for therapists, many of them are unfortunately dogmats and will try to put the blame on their patients when their poor methods are tried over and over without any improvement, therefore it's important to be critical towards them. From what little I can get out of your comment, it sounds like you could use some alone time instead, which is very important, but it's hard to tell if that's what ultimately makes you feel bad from just your comment, which in turn makes it harder to help, the same goes for op's comments.
>>
idk, you really DONT have a life worth living. cant fix ur brain, maybe you fly out to michigan to fix being europoor
>>
>>11452614
i apologize for misunderstanding your initial comment, i understand now what you mean. thank you so very much for all of your inputs, too, i really do appreciate them. i only got diagnosed with severe depression which seems to have spawned from mental abuse from a former contact, though it does not seem to be related to it at all. i've been over that contact for years and love my current friends with no issues. just suddenly everything stopped being fun and there is no interest in anything anymore, whether it is alone or with friends or others in general and for years neither me or others were able to even find the issue or what to work on. i even tried new things i had a slight interest in in the past but never persued, but still, there are never any feelings which in turn makes for a terrible feeling all day long 24/7. i really just want nothing more than to just be able to feel excitement or even just a miniscule amount of fun for anything and share it with friends, or accept any of their activity offers and have it be fun. i just don't know how if neither abstinence nor force did anything over years. my hope is that i can find meds that somehow restore my brain chemicals to something more normal, jumpstart it or anything like that. again thank you very much for listening and for your input, anon
>>
germany to michigan what a fucking downgrade
even winnipeg or long island would be better

>>
File: 1706167331088914.gif (170 KB, 517x640)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
>>11452545
>>11452650
hi anonymous
i read your long blog and i wanna tell you that meds do work and make wonder. dont be afraid of talking to a psychiatrist. you have been living this for 10+ years, trust me a psychiatrist could have probably helped you immensly.
give it a try you are far from hopeless
>>
>>11452252
Denk an deine Mutter
>>
File: avbty.jpg (40 KB, 640x905)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>11452903
thank you so very much as well, that means the world to me. i will do my best and reach out to one and hope for the best! thank you!
>>
gado up or dead idk
>>
>>11453832
Whoever does this faggot "gado up" and urr tummy shit I really want to knock you the fuck out
>>
i hate therapy and virtually every single person i ever got to know online (me problem)
>>
the messy people are fun but they make your life worse with their weapons grade autism
the normal people are healthier but theyre boring as fuck (stuck up/no confidence)
every single weeb is the exact same cretin
>>
>>11453937
Point out one normal s4ser llol
>>
i don't deserve kindness lole
>>
>>11453953
yuji sakai
>>
File: cringe.jpg (42 KB, 443x497)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
hör auf dich zu ritzen kackemo kringellord
>>
>>11453989
true
>>
File: 1709409693446.jpg (324 KB, 1200x1600)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>11452252
i hope you are ok gado i need more feet pics

>>
gado up lol
>>
all the threads of people asking the best way to commit suicide get like 7 replies and are basically told to just go ahead but when it comes to niggerlord gado giving himself baby cuts like a middle schooler everyones suddenly codding his fake-depressed ass with a bamigilion bimbobillion cunnilingillion replies whos a sad boy you are yes you are
>>
>>11454990
anonymous i love you, please dont die
dont overthink this situation
>>
see ya
>>
yea let's bump this gem for a week
>>
hey anon, we're here for you. the trolls arent, but some of us do want ya around for yer silly contributions on this silly site. if youre still around, take that as a sign to stic around, kay?
>>
>>11455260
okie dokie
>>
Bump
>>
fartgewaffen
>>
>>11456888
trippennummern
>>
>>11452261
https://voca.ro/1p9sNhfxDHoD
>>
File: 1713071956276926.jpg (328 KB, 1940x2253)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>11452252
Unbenanntes Bild
>>
negerjager
>>
>>11454173
eben

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>11456940
1713071956276926.jpg
>>
avogado uber alles
>>
File: kwut.png (188 KB, 368x372)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
is that nutella
>>
catfish i have had diganosized paranoid schizophrenia and post psycotic deppression for 6 years

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>11452299
>>11452322
>>11452344
>>11456988
page 10 dubs
>>
File: 98mu.jpg (168 KB, 898x1200)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>11455260

>>
>>11455260
bampu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.