[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GL9CUmGXoAAq4KM.jpg (253 KB, 1557x1550)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
The girl of infinite charm.
>>
truly a girl
>>
File: GL_X6CdaUAAdVrd.jpg (1015 KB, 1200x1600)
1015 KB
1015 KB JPG
>>11466134
Truly a girl of charm. Her slit must be the cutest.
>>
>>11466131
infinite charm and unlimited breadsticks
>>
>>11466136
when you think of girl you think of pussy
don't you think people have lives full of experiences worth more than the value you assign to their pussy?
>>
>>11466131
Oh and how crazy the sex must be..
>>
File: 115024395_p2.png (902 KB, 1024x1024)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>11466152
>don't you think people have lives full of experiences worth more than the value you assign to their pussy?
Of course, but the main thing
of course
is her ( ¡ )

The existence of mammals is all about the pussy.
And Hazuki has the best pussy of them all.
>>
>>11466181
I see it sherlock however I live in a town where in the city center buildings have men standing like clowns on top of others men's heads ...in tha slit

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11466181
that's the main thing on your brain, but not hers, nor anyone else who truly cares about the character
please break free from your hormonal desires and see the beauty of the world
>>
>>11466152
BINGO!
SHAZAM!
*ding ding ding ding*
*sirens going off*
JACKPOT!
*wee woo wee woo*
POST OF THE DECADE RIGHT HERE!
IF EVER THERE WAS A POST TO BE SAVED, PRINTED, TIME CAPSULED, ETCHED IN STONE, CODEXED, ARCHIVED, LIBRARIED, ENCODED, DECODED AND SHOUTED FROM EVERY ROOFTOP THIS IS IT!!!!!!!

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE SHOULD BE FIREWORKS RIGHT NOW!
THERE SHOULD BE CROWDS AND MARCHING BANDS!!!!!
THERE SHOULD BE GLOBAL PROCLAMATIONS FROM WORLD LEADERS AND FEASTS OF THANKSGIVING WITH WINE AND SONG!!!!!

BECAUSE ONE ANON HAS SINGLE HANDEDLY WITH ONE POST FORESTALLED THE VERY JUDGEMENT OF GOD AND SPARED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE FROM BECOMING PILLARS OF SALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/B/ COULD NOT HAVE ACHIEVED THIS FATE OR ACQUIRED THIS DESTINY!!!!!!!

SOURCE IS /S4S/.
>>
>>11466194
no need for fireworks
one sip of tea is all I need
>>
>>11466181
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk.,,.......
>>
File: boom crackle BOOM.jpg (998 KB, 2560x1440)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
>>11466195
i think we need the fireworks.
*sip*

>>11466152
Ecclesiastes 9: 13-17

"13This wisdom have I seen also under the sun, and it seemed great unto me: 14There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it: 15Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man. 16Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard. 17The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools. 18Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good."

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11466194
*simple , isn't it so?
>>
>>11466194
or is it dementia praecox?

>>
>>11466244
dubs

take your fazhia pill now please.
>>
i fell in love the moment i heard her voice for the first time...
>>
>>11466265
i know this feel like you wouldn't believe.
*sip*

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>11466415
re-roll 4 lucke

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>11466257
remind your actions (dementia ) prae.cocks I think it's time for go into pharmacy industry ...fck me

>>
hazuke needs so much sexo its crazy
>>
File: 118022549_p0.png (508 KB, 1302x1550)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
Hazuki is 100% for sexual.
>>
>>11467439
You are insane
>>
>>11467439
She sure is! ^_^
>>
least minor attracted doremi fan
>>
File: 117880848_p0.png (1.01 MB, 1636x1550)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>11467534
>minor attracted
What's that?
I'm not a "MAP", that's a nonsense term. I'm a pedophile. If you wanna be cute, a lolicon.

No need for this PC shit. You're the kind of retard that changed "retard" and "cripple" to "differently abled", and "Midget" to "little person".
>>
>>11467534
I hate this discord/tiktok meme format
your sense of humor literally originates from tenor .gifs generated by indians
>>
>>11466193
I want sex and beauty mixed together, I like it better
>>
>>11467542
This isn't /pol/, u gotta be more polite ^_^
Be a nice pedophile!
>>
>>11467542
so los base
>>
>>11467439
What about kissing?
>>
>>11467542
MAP is a blanket term which can refer to pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia.
The term has been around for multiple decades and used to be "MAA" or something like that, meaning minor attracted adult.
Blanket terms are convinient and it's more accurate than the normie tendency to label any relationship with someone under the age of 18 as being "pedophilia".
It is not a politically correct replacement of the word pedophile, this is a misconception spread by right wing nutjobs who are convinced the spooky scary woke agenda is gonna normalize pedophilia.
In reality, I have never come across someone who has said "how dare you call me a pedo, I am a minor attracted person >:(" it doesn't happen.
Also I think "midgets" prefer to be called dwarves, I don't think many of them actually like "little person", it just sounds demeaning. It's one of those PC terms that gets complained about more than it actually gets used by real people, kinda like saying "womxn".
>>
>>11467715
Let's break down the logic of this post
>MAP is a blanket term which can refer to pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia.
yet pedophilia is already a blanket term that can somehow refer to everything between child torture sex dungeons and looking at cartoon children on your computer, so this would imply that MAP is an even less useful term
>Blanket terms are convinient and it's more accurate
How can a term which can potentially mean more things be more accurate?

What's really happening here is people who use the word MAP (or hebe etc.) with sincerity are afraid of the word pedophile, wanting to distinguish themselves from it. And rightly so. The word has been demonized to be associated with horrible things, and western society has been mass conditioned to believe that anyone with association with this word deserves torture.

Unfortunately for people who think they are circumventing this stigma by saying "MAP", anyone who learns what MAP means immediately concludes that it's pedophilic, and the term gets treated with the exact same stigma. It doesn't help that there are no good examples of people who call themselves MAPs. Now it's common to see western pedophile artists explicitly say on their public bios that MAPs are not allowed to follow them. Something which they obviously have no ability to stop, but when it comes to stances on pedophilia, it's always just for show.

Interestingly, Japan hasn't been hit as hard with this propaganda. Many Japanese pedophile artists even proudly tag their art with ペド (pedo), or publicly exclaim their pedophillic desires on twitter.
Despite this, there is a growing interest in Japan. Every e-celeb and their followers all want to plan trips to Japan, despite them all saying "haha Japan sure is weird", they all want to go. Aren't humans silly? They say one thing while in their hearts they believe something else. It all comes down to the fear of the word pedophilia.
>>
>>11467743
Japan doesn't have the dogmatic scruples that we have in the west. Now I consider lolicon art just that..art. however should I find you're an actual pedophile my instinctual desire is to murder you

But again... They're more open than us and it's just that.. drawings
>>
>>11467744
Those desires are irrational, and you don't even understand what pedophile means
How could you? It has been intentionally made vague and is able to mean many different things
By the way, a desire to murder is evil, no matter how you look at it
>>
>>11467746
I know that pedophiles touch kids and that makes me want to kill them. That's all I need to know

Anyway continue down your so called morally "grey" route of trying to make sense of the fact you're a kid toucher. The hoops you throw yourself through will amuse me to no end
>>
>>11467747
If that's the one thing you thought you knew then I guess you don't know anything!
Is it upsetting when I threaten to take your scapegoat from you?
>>
>>11467749
Threaten..me? Lol. I am the threat.

Anyway I stuck my nose in and gave an unwarranted opinion on a subject I've no vested interest in
>>
>>11467753
Come back anytime you're ready to learn the uncomfortable truth
>>
>>11467763
Tell me then, assuming you've some esoteric knowledge that I don't. What do you mean to say? That men are hebephiles at heart? That we secretly crave nubile young bodies? That we are attracted to youngness? That a century ago it wasn't alien for a 27 year old man to have a 9 year old "wife"??

Go on.
>>
>>11467744
A "pedophile" is someone who is attracted to kids. It says nothing of your actions and in fact most CSA is commited by non-pedos, generally abusive adults in positions of power such as parents or teachers. The stripping of rights and autonomy from minors makes this kind of abuse from "trusted adults" incredibly easy. Children are property as far as normalfags are concerned. Generally this kind of abuse is done alongside other abuse such as beatings and verbal abuse. Children make easy targets for abuse both because of their status as property, their lack of sexual education/exposure and because they are physically weaker, easier to intimidate etc. All of these things make them a prime target for generally abusive individuals, the types of people who also abuse women and other vunreble people.
>>
>>11467779
Oh. Yea I've also noticed gym teachers, scout leaders and otherwise people you may trust are the most liable to abuse kids

It's almost a joke at this point but priests being kid touches makes sense due to the fact that you can only confide to your priest and on top of that the regressive nature of catholicism makes it so you are browbeaten into beingafraid and otherwise repressedinto saying nothing
>>
>>11467764
Let's begin with a story...
Once upon a time there was a town next to a field full of cute pink sparkly sheep, magic sheeps that blessed the town and made it prosperous and harmonious.
People loved the sheep, and everyone was encouraged to take good care of them, because ultimately, the town depended on them! Some people even took them as pets! Anyone who hurt the magic sheep was punished, and forced out of the town. Everything was nice and happy.

One day an evil corporation came to town. This corporation had gotten rich by going from town to town, making deals and promising them money. But the corporation always left towns it visited all grey and sad...

This time however, there were magic sheep protecting the town! "Go away evil corporation! We don't need you!" Cried the townsfolk. "We have our magic sheep!". This made the evil CEO so very angry. He hated the town, and he hated the sheep.

The evil CEO sneaked out one night into the magic sheep field, and stole 5 sheep. The next morning, people were shocked. "We are missing 5 sheeps!" they said. "Where have the sheep gone??". The local news was buzzing about the sheepnapping. The citizens searched far and wide. They never found the 5 missing sheep, but in their search, by coincidence, they found that one of the townsfolk who was keeping a sheep as a pet was secretly hurting it. "Outrageous!" The town said, and this man was kicked out of the town.

From that day on nobody was allowed to keep sheep as pets. Anyone who had a pet sheep was forced to put the sheep back in the magic sheep field. Anyone who objected was treated with suspicious. "Why? Do you want to hurt it in secret???". Sheep lovers who liked sheep pets had to be quiet to avoid accusations...

But the evil CEO was not done. The next week, the evil CEO sheepnapped 5 more sheep.
>>
>>11467764
>>11467782
Once again the police searched the whole town far and wide. They never found the 5 missing sheep. But by coincidence, they found a man who kept pictures of hurt sheep. "This is disgusting and evil!" said the town, and this man was kicked out.

From that day on, nobody was allowed to keep pictures of sheep. "You don't know what that sheep had to go through to be in that picture!" people said. People who liked pictures of sheep had to keep quiet...

But the evil CEO was still not done. The next week he sheepnapped 5 more sheep! Once again police searched. But all they could find was someone who kept drawings of hurt sheep. "That's disgusting! How can you like such depictions?!". This person was kicked out of town. Anyone else who liked drawing sheep or had drawings of sheep had to keep quiet...

After everything that had happened, nobody was allowed to like sheep anymore. Even though most people loved sheep deep down because they knew the magic they brought the town, if they were asked if they liked sheep, they had to say "haha of course not! I'm not a sheepophile! they hurt sheep you know!". The CEO spoke up. "Clearly you townsfolk can't be trusted to look after your sheep. You should allow me to do it instead!".
The corporation took over the magic sheep field and every day he would get on a megaphone and say... "Remember! Don't EVER like sheep! If you see someone liking sheep, KILL THEM!! We have to do it... to protect the sheep....".

From that day on, every generation was taught that sheep lovers were evil, because they hurted sheep. But every day, the evil CEO continued to sheepnap sheep. Nobody even noticed. They were too busy suspecting each other. They were too paranoid about who might have images of sheep...
With the town now cut off from the magic sheep, it lost the power of their magic. The corporation was able to win in the end. It turned the town grey and sad.... no more sheep....

The end.
>>
File: Vari_DCL_Bust.png (446 KB, 900x900)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
I feel like in so many which ways you're attempting to say you're attracted to kids

But I'm tired. I'm generally stupid but very much so today
>>
File: 1630692722787.jpg (148 KB, 660x1200)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>11467786
Oops meant to post this
Hey..u try freezing to death and on top of it having trashing limbic failure due to alcoholism hahhaa

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.