[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Telepathy
>>
Not worth doing honestly mind reading and mind sending are desperation acts.
>>
File: Professor_X_by_JJusko.jpg (101 KB, 726x960)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>11466239
Our primary form of communication.
>>
>>11466239
Telepathy is gay actually
>>
>>11466252
If you don't communicate telepathically you're a low EQ autistic sperg
>>
>>11466338
wrong.. autists and spergs have high iq and are psychic.. you should watch Psych (hyper-sperg Shawn Spencer can read minds and talk to ghosts)
>>
>>11466343
I know artists. They can't read the room. They don't read everyone's mind constantly. They're completely oblivious of their surroundings. They don't concern themselves with anyone's thoughts and feelings. They see humans as nothing more than objects. It's like they're completely cut off from the higher planes of existence and they are horrible people. They're essentially psychopaths.
>>
>>11466373
It's like they only live in the physical world. They have aphantasia, extremely low EQ, no social awareness or empathy, complete utter lack of insight and they all deserve death.
>>
>>11466373

Did you see any higher planes of existence or just made it up and believed it
>>
>>11466389
You wouldn't understand it. There is no point in explaining it.
>>
>>11466392

Dude, like, this song is like EXACTLY related to my situation. Hmmm... are they like spirits bro?
>>
when a typo makes a retard based...
>>
>>11466395
Everyone is a spirit. We're not human. It's like the Matrix and this is not some psychotic delusion. Most people just have no spiritual awareness.
>>
File: Asuka-Beary.png (738 KB, 832x1024)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>>11466373
I'm kinda going to go deep into mind raping people. Just because I read that. Sorry in advance people that wanted their brains protected.
>>
File: IMG_4074.jpg (116 KB, 666x666)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
…get out of my head ffs
>>11466373
wtf dude stop spreading misinformation this isn’t /pol/
>>11466407
So it was you all along?
>>
>>11466411
Actually I don't believe in telepathy or anything like that but I mean we're all somewhere in the middle on the psychotic spectrum. Our brains are inherently psychotic. It's what makes us human therefore telepathy is real and should be practiced by everyone.
>>
File: DRIVE.jpg (101 KB, 680x666)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
TELEPATHY/OVERDRIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZFvegbLLVQ
>>
>>11466433
It's parasocial. It's all in our heads. Some people are just flooded with these thoughs and drowning in telepathy while others are like "Head empty. No thoughts :)"
>>
>>11466435
i am in the middle of the scenery watching the beautiful and the ugly unfold through my own made up reality
>>
If I can read your thoughts it means you can read mine, something that doesn't suit me.
>>
>>11466445
There's not much to be read.
>>
File: IMG_4008.jpg (32 KB, 666x666)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>11466427
I don’t want 2 believe in it either but when you’re inundated with the absurdity of it all and struggle 2 not break character abt it u have 2nd thoughts
>>
File: IMG_4009.jpg (60 KB, 666x666)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>11466449
Porcupine theory real
>>
>>11466449
you caught me.
>>
>>11466435

You actually have telepathy?
>>
>>11466239
I think most people channel their 'telepathic' abilities into social interaction but not all of us have the necessary social skills so we're just left with these thoughts. Also the internet blurs the lines between fantasy and reality making us all schizophrenic.
>>
>>11466459
Everyone does to some degree even if it's only in our heads. Human connection probably doesn't exist. It's just our brains running wild. It's the thing that makes us social. The same thing that we call psychosis when it gets out of hand.
>>
>>11466466

There are real mind readers. Are you not the guy I asked
>>
>>11466239
I just never have the impulse to talk irl because my brain is like "duh. Whatever is going on in my brain and everyone else's brain is so obvious and clear to everyone it doesn't need to be expressed through words. There is no need to talk when you have a brain."
>>
>>11466381
i have hyperphantasia (which means i can immediately visualize things the moment you just say the word) my sociopath friend used this information against me :(
>>
>>11466473
It's not about knowing what someone is thinking about but feeling a deep sense of connection and being aware of the other person's emotions, expressions, intentions, character traits, personality, interests, their opinion of you, how they see you, what they think of you. It's an exchange of emotions. It can't be expressed with words. That's my idea of telepathy. It's also how religious people describe their connection with higher spirits (which are a figment of the mind) or the universe as a whole.
>>
>>11466489
as an empath i can relate
>>
>>11466493
People who call themselves empaths often have a toxic personality style, mild psychosis and mental illness.
>>
>>11466506
I think humans can be divided into two different groups.
>huggers, leaders, CEOs and serial killers
>servants, inferiors, receivers of hugs
There is no inbetween but we might find ourselves in either role when interacting with inferiors or superiors. Take that as you will. Neither is inherently better or more 'empathetic'. We have to accept the roles we were assigned with at birth and live with it.
>>
>>11466519
Ironically most people will tell you that serial killers, billionaires and human traffickers are good people while mentally Ill people are bad people.
>>
>>11466519
Inferior/Superior is just memetic warfare we play as mind games. Most humans are some form of social parasite these days, collective delusion holding it together like bubble gum and paper clips
>>
>>11466536
Superiority, maturity, leadership, self actualization, success = chad genetics. Everything will just fall into place if you have chad genetics. Life on tutorial mode.
>>
>>11466551
Chad vs virgin memetic warfare
irl they are the same
>>
>>11466562
25,146 Incels.is users disagree with you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.