[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714045162242068m.jpg (126 KB, 1024x685)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Killing junkies should not be legally considered murder, at most a small offence like a parking ticket.

Those people are worthless, unsalvageable, soon to be dead anyway.
They are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more worthless than the average person or highly productive, valuable humans.
They are human garbage and should be allowed to treat as such.

Superior humans should be allowed to shoot them for fun, like rats.

Human life is simply vastly different in value, and the low-life is not only not worth anything, but a burden, a cost, to others and society.

Everything else than making it legal to kill them at will is hypocrisy, because nobody really gives a damn if they die, freeze to death, or kill each other, already. Nobody cares, and the superior, more valuable humans, are happy when junkies die and vanish.
Therefore, making it legal to kill them is only logical and rational.
>>
you can add diabetics and multiple sclerosis patients to the kill list. fat fucks and spastic monkeys eating all of our bolis. let the purges begin.
>>
anyone that has to wear glasses as well. Dysgenic liability risks.
>>
Faggots+ trannies added
>>
>>11466307
eliminate all evils is a very off time hot subject , it happens from time to time never went right anyway for the time being maybe it will go wrong because there ya see evil everywhere or ya just blinded by it caz no one is stoopid and knowing anon is target where that leave us?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>11466277
so you want your ass but c'mon there are plenty of weird ladies ready (on being) to wipe you clean ya dig ?
les fortune

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
this is what YAHWEH commands
>>
>>11466277
literally everybody is a "junkie" once you deconstruct what that word means..
you included you pedo trucker who is a king of the hill junkie.. so if you truly believe what you just said, i can kill you on account of being a pedo (no MAPs.. being a pedo is not a sexuality, it's an addiction.. get help or fuck off)
>>
>>11466277
they are not a part of society, they are scum, an abomination
the drugs have rotten their brains, they are no longer capable of thought exept where to find the next dose, they themselves have lost their minds and long ago destroyed their ego
killing a junkie, is not only doing society a favor but also to those lost souls, finally bringing an end to what they couldn't end
>>
>>11466382
wait till anya hears
nofortune
>>

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
Heh... it should be legal to kill anyone. Those too weak to defend themselves deserve to die.
>>
diet eens
>>
File: Screenshot (330).png (380 KB, 864x644)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>11466387
Oohhhh loook who got bad luuck
>>
>>11466277
What about killing namefigs? I'll do a thread about it
>>
>>
>>11466405
I think you mean I won't meet up with the blacks in tha alley how unfortunate
>>
>>11466307
Hi taco kid!
>>
I don't want kill all anons some are cool.
Only the pedo posters
Me in truck pedo poster car
>>
>>11466307
This
>>
>>11466277
I know you copy and pasted this because you’re so retarded that you couldn’t think of it yourself. It doesn’t have any spelling or grammatical errors. Kys truck nigger
WITHOUT ME YOUR FUCKED
>>
>>11467222
You are the pedo here, taco kid.
>>
>>11466307
Why do you use this board if you hate faggots and trannies? That's like 95% of the people here
>>
File: 630f51e510352.png (34 KB, 1707x2048)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
So I can kill them
>>
But you haven't done that yet and never will
>>
File: 1688418316438241.jpg (88 KB, 720x450)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>11467525
That's what you think

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.