[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Deal.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
What's his deal? Can someone explain?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11466912
appeal to the emotions
>>
Buy two get one free, limited time only, while supplies last, offer not valid in new york or massachusetts.
>>
>>11466912
he was reviewing a toy that poops
>>
>>11466912
i think he has some reasonable takes, of course he plays it very safe but it's good that young folks are exposed to a fairly down to earth and grounded guy like charlie next to all the other internet personalities. his taste in vidya/media is complete shite however
>>
His gf bought another 15 inch dildo for him to play with in his videos and he's excited about it
>>
>>11466926
>he plays it safe
yeah as safe as a large sized condom that's wrapped around layers upon layers of smaller condoms each smaller than the last, for that tiny penis that goes inside of a chastized vagina, and a morning after pill afterwards
anyway that's about it, see ya
>>
>>11466934
actually using multiple condoms is not recommended because the friction between them can cause tearing, ideally you should just use one.
>>
he goes to twitter, sees whats trending, makes a video about it with very cold takes basically parroting what everyone else is saying but sprinkled with unfunny surface level sex jokes, makes a vague and clickbaity title and somehow gets millions of views within a day of posting
>>
>>11466912
He just summarizes forgettable internet drama and gets really high off his own farts whenever talking about incels or drunk drivers, I miss when he would tell stories and kept his low voice the entire video, his videos were legitimately better before he started showing his face.
>>
>>11466949
>clickbait title
>somehow gets him millions of views
>somehow
>>
babbies first social commentary
>>
>>11466960
it ain't no colbert report that's for sure
>>
>>11466918
Fuck yourself
>>
>>11466977 [77]
Why are you so upset? Do you need to speak with a counsellor?
>>
>>11466944 (dubs)
i wouldn't know, i never had sex.. i was just doing a Charlie impression by making sexual analogies..
>>
>>11466977
>>
https://youtu.be/32GJ-QgAswo?si=n5Nwhybe6NPuDRdR
>>
>>11466912
He don't like drunk drivers!!!
>>
>>11466944
>>11466922
>>11466977
>>11466988
>>11467055
Two same numbers!!1
Charlie aka penguinz0 is very fnuuy I leik when he say "nipples" HAHA
>>
>>11466912
https://voca.ro/1nlNaQouDaYj
>>
>bad thing bad, good thing good
>also penis
>>
>>11467066 (dubs)
damn Catfish relax, he's just a youtuber
>>
File: 1707069984743.jpg (22 KB, 566x323)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
professional redditor with a camera. the moral superiority gets really high with each video

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>11466912
He has a cool collection of Yu-Gi-Oh cards ngl
>>
funny deep voiced monotone man goes from reviewing free flash games to becoming the young turkz
he sux holmes
>>
>>11466990
he was never the same after 2020, and viewing that netflix movie some kind of 3.14s
Lots of people never had koolaid before.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
i don't need no speed
no
i don't need no heroin
no thanks
i don't want no coke
not today
you can keep your ketamine

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>11466912
He's a decent source of pop culture news if you wouldn't otherwise stay in touch with whatever normies are into. To the contrarians, I'm curious what you think would be a similarly consistent and low-effort source?
>>
i hate fleshtubers
>>
the balls on this fuckin guy
>>
>>11467066
keepin it real doe

Your fortune: Good Luck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.