[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F4oFx8iWYAEssQC.jpg (526 KB, 1500x500)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
OHFUCK!
>>
>>11467501
yeah I never wanted summer to end either, I know how you feel
>>
>>11467852
it's april, kids are still in school. surely if you were smart enough to scroll past page 5, think of a response, and then complete a captcha before hitting post you would have considered that, right?

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>11467501
NOT FOR ME!I DROPPED OUTTA HI-SCHOOL AND WORKED AT A FACTERY FOR A LITTLE BIT AND PRATENDED TO FALL OFF A LADDER AND GOT WORKMANS COMP AND THEN GOT ON DISABILATY(PROOVE I AINT GOT REAL BAD SHOULDER PAIN) BEEN LIVING ON EZ STREET EVER SINCE. NEVER WASTE UR TIME READIN A BOOK ITS BORING AND FOR NERDS
-DONALD
>>
>>11467868
holy flippen crap is that a real email?!???! i jsut sent you one if you see it pls respond

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11467871
YEA IT IS BUT I FORGOT MY GODDAM PASSWORD N GOT LOCKED OUT OF IT
>>
>>11467855
nice dubs. well then why did this joker post a back to school image, huh? checkmate
>>
>>11467900 dubs
Ahh! Shit on the bloody thing!!!!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>11467501
I don't care, I'm good at school and thus not weighed down by feelings of signature stress and disgust.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>11468028
You're good at school? All you do is form word salad lol. You should be a chef
>>
>>11468029
I wouldn't have all these fancy awards in my trophy case if I were bad at it.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>11468031
https://voca.ro/1ceyOub3vaWV
>>
File: file.png (400 KB, 1237x1211)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>11468037

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>11468047
Figured as much..id have better luck talking to a wall
>>
File: valueless.webm (1.14 MB, 1280x714)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB WEBM
>>11468049
Catfish, your desire to be satirical is enthusiastic, but you have to realize that it's sarcasm. It's not the audience's fault if they find threats amusing, just as it isn't the audience's fault if they find assertions of their meaningless lives boring. This is the nature of theater and entertainment. Ratings go down or up depending on the kind of sarcasm you use.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>11468061
https://voca.ro/16zZw8W0NFTV
>>
>>11468063
You don't need to be funny to be a comedian, you need to know how to tell a joke. The best Comedians rely on their punchlines, funny or not.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.