[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: meatsecurity.jpg (226 KB, 1169x611)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
Gonna go steal some meat from tescos. They put security tags on it now lole but what they don't know is that you can make a faraday bag with metal foil and it blocks the RFID signal LOLOLE
>>
at my local store they have the mouthwash locked behind glass doors. it's honestly kinda sad
>>
I prolly boosted over $200in booze from Walmart lol
>>
>>11467686
Ye my local rite aid is so ghetto even the gum is locked in plastic cases
>>
>>11467682
I went to Lidl the other they and they started staring at me and saying welcome our king we would like you to have everything but since you got few money you better not buy anything caz that's a shame for us - and I taught , can I steal ? the anwser was no wtf

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
Dark times for the King of LIDL
>>
File: listerine shot glass.jpg (14 KB, 310x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>11467686

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>11467682
>tescos
yeah the company was founded by Johnny Tesco

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.