[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: penismank.png (1.04 MB, 3000x3055)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
I watched monkey thread die. I was there on page 10. And I watched it die. I watched it fall off the board and disappear. I could have bumped it. But I didn't.
>>
File: 1695985031185.gif (996 KB, 320x240)
996 KB
996 KB GIF
>>11606939
>>
mane i will never find out
>>
I'm being tormented by the spirit of the leftover water in the returnable glass bottle that I exchanged for a bottle of coke.
>>
I should have emptied it completely. That spare water is now menacingly sitting in the bottom of that bottle, who is now around many other empty bottles.
>>
The other bottles are completely empty. My bottle has a little water left in it.
>>
>>11607553
pour it on ur peener and jerk off with it
>>
I can't stand it.
>>
>>11607560
You just don't get it. That bottle is lost forever from my sight. I will never be able to reconcile with the spirit of the water inside it ever again.
>>
bump
>>
You can still contact the mank on +447763449639
>>
>>11606939
you watched it die near the mankhäuser gate... all those replies, lost like le tear's in rain. LOLE
>>
robotic acrobat
>>
>>11607819
is this a chinese restaurant?
>>
Lol
>>
message received?
>>
what?
>>
never mind
>>
ok
>>
it is theoretically possible that the monkey is looking at something off to the side but by occams razor we must believe the overwhelming evidence it obviously is not true
>>
he's like a dechuned radio
>>
https://youtu.be/CnWGmWbBSsY
>>
smoke weed everyday
>>
yo is that chimpanzee havicng a shower? lke a BIG TIME showeer?
>>
File: 3521189109.jpg (67 KB, 1200x675)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
One Man, Monkey Man
>>
>>11608845
You have been deceived. The monkey in this thread is looking right at you, with rape in his eyes

This is a penismank thread
>>
>>11610351
https://voca.ro/1oxdV5XPjmho
>>
snert
>>
xxxzzxxxxcccvvvffgggtttyyy hhyhyhyyhyfjjuujujujujyy6y6y6 <
>>
an update on the spooky email conundrum, if u may...
>>
the email contained a cryptic message with a strange link
>>
it's got a bit of everything really
>>
it may be raining outside but in my heart it's manky
>>
Media always says "far right", never "medium right" or "a littel bit right". No, if you are not full hard left, you are far right, you are literally hitler..."I think we should limit immigration somewhat..." OMG FAR RIGHT ULTRA NATIONALIST RACIST SCUM
>>
the incredible general
>>
it is happening again
>>
i am watching penismank die rn

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.