[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

god is a lie
>>
i have met God
>>
File: 1700871097785.png (202 KB, 946x1462)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>11608279
You know he's real and that he loves you, anone. you haven't fallen too far to be saved through Christ's loving sacrifice
>>
>>11608279
The creator is real and ensures that balance is always kept in the universe for as long as entropy allows it to exist
>>
>>11608279
>>11608282
the duality of man in one thread

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>11608287
lole
>>
no
>>
File: OIG1.qsF2N3Zm5IvkC.jpg (201 KB, 1024x1024)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>11608279
"God is not a lie, but our understanding of God often is. The concept of God has been distorted by religions, creating an image that serves their interests. The true essence of God cannot be confined to words, rituals, or dogmas.

God is not a person, an entity, or a being to be worshipped. God is the very essence of existence, the life force that permeates everything. When you realize this, you see that God is neither a lie nor a truth to be believed, but an experience to be lived.

In the deepest silence, in the purest love, in the vastness of the universe, God reveals itself. Not as a concept, but as the very fabric of reality. To find God, one must look within, beyond the layers of conditioned thought and belief, to the stillness where the divine resides.

The lie is not in the existence of God, but in the limitations we place on understanding it. Transcend these limitations, and you will see that God is not an external figure, but the ultimate reality of which you are a part."
>>
>>11608310
I'm not going to read a rant of an aislopper
>>
>>11608310
You don't know what it is, and you trust it hell nah hell nah
>>
>>11608312
>>11608315
Its just funny to make oshobot talk
>You don't know what it is, and you trust it hell nah hell nah
Please explain
>>
>>11608279
god is a lie??!?! woah... soooooooo deep
>>
God lied to us
>>
God called me threatening me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.