[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

RATE MY TINDER PROFILE

I've been trying everything and on multiple dating apps (my profile is pretty much the same everywhere) and I just can't get any matches. Am I doing something wrong or what??
I'll put my bio in the thread

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
Here's the bio
>>
O: wat a cutie

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>11609922
U want sum? (͡°͜ʖ͡°)
>>
wowe nice broe im sure the /girls/ here will lovvvve uuuu
>>
>>11609918
>>11609920
Really awesome!!
think the pics and bio are fun and also are a good mix of your personality. Also the pics are fun while being flattering
Move the abs pic to pic 3 and you are good
>>
you need to telegraph being a pedo a little harder, maybe sprinkle in some ^_^ faces and take a picture with your daki
>>
File: export202406300547279140.png (1.08 MB, 1080x2280)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>11609938
Adding to my analysis
>>11609918
If you are having trouble maybe try pic 3 being pic 1 so they have to swipe to see your face but then will see fun stuff like the cat pic and muscles
>>
Meh. It’s 5/10. You look like you think about what people think of you.
>>
>>11609950
I totally do I'm really nervous around peope I don't know ;ppp
>>
OP you know people can doxx you right?
>>
>>11609955
Best advice is to try using bottom left pic and something else. I had decent luck just using two pictures of myself and simple bio. Girls are weird. Unless you’re trying to find men. But anyway, sometimes less is more.
>>
>>11609918
You're gay right?
>>
You need to be more like Komaeda or the Onceler before you can call yourself the most off-beat
>>
>>11609918
Threaten to kill yourself in bio and set preferences to mmen and use their money to go to the corner store. In the corner store buy one can of the CHEAP energy drink with a BIG ROLL OF PAPER (not essential) and then GROPE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GIRL(S)
this will get you their mobile telephone numbers
>>
>>11610124
Much secure than tinder and more effective
>>
>>11610124
O: I did this before but I didn't grope anyone
no 1 dated me ):

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.