[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8823555_p0.jpg (30 KB, 299x335)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
me get lunch
>>
File: 1697065668335.jpg (186 KB, 955x2048)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>11610132
me need to wash the dishes but i don't want to

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>11610276
Washing dishes is a meditative experience if you make it so and can be enjoyable stop focusing on the fact that you're doing something that needs to get done and feeling like you're being forces to do something you dislike, and instead focus on the repetition in your movements, the warmth of the water and suds on your hands and the satisfaction you will feel when you finish. Or go to another dimension in your mind while on autopilot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.