[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Elle est retrouvée.
Quoi? - L'Éternité.
C'est la mer allée
Avec le soleil.

Âme sentinelle,
Murmurons l'aveu
De la nuit si nulle
Et du jour en feu.

Des humains suffrages,
Des communs élans
Là tu te dégages
Et voles selon.

Puisque de vous seules,
Braises de satin,
Le Devoir s'exhale
Sans qu'on dise : enfin.

Là pas d'espérance,
Nul orietur.
Science avec patience,
Le supplice est sûr.

Elle est retrouvée.
Quoi ? - L'Éternité.
C'est la mer allée
Avec le soleil
>>
wow donatelo i didn't know you could speak brazilian!
>>
>>11610915
https://archive.org/details/the-book-of-sitra-achra-2021
>>
you got a haircut
>>
True horror is the social dystopia offering little in terms of meaning but very much when it comes to making you feel like you're nothing. Even worse- upon recognizing the rotten core keeping the crabs in the bucket, fingers are pointed at you and suddenly you are branded as insane.
>>
>>11611013
True horror is your face lmao
>>
File: i6rwk1zzgia61.jpg (14 KB, 474x317)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>11610946
>>
>>11611014
Your liver is diseased. You have less than a year to live. Go out with a bang!
>>
>>11611023
Least I can sober up if I choose. Youre stuck looking like that lmao
>>
>>11611033
two same numbers!
>>
You look like you just got Goodfellas for most of your adolescence where your head as out into a vice lol
>>
>>11611033
You have no choice. You are beyond any personal will or agency over your own life. There's nothing you can do but wait to die now. A fitting fate for a grotesque ogre who will remain loveless to his grave.
>>
>>11611033
hes better looking than you, by a long strech
>>
>>11611042
I know I'm ugly but this nigga looks like two centuries of inbreeding hahha
>>
>>11611044
can you post a picture of when you're about to die? so we can all laugh at it? thanks
>>
>>11611042
Weak chin, Jew snozz and again looks like he was just mashed in a vice LOL
>>
>>11611047
he has a sharp jaw and chin, he has nice brows, nice eyes, and a nice hairline and decent beard genetics, good skin and nice lips, you have non of these
>>
File: 1591987616196.png (372 KB, 546x737)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>11611053
He looks inbred lol
>>
Ugly mofo
>>
>>11610892
I got your picture, I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle And I'm the pen When the lights go off I wanna watch the way you take the stage by storm The way you wrap those boys around your finger Go on and play the leader 'Cause you know it's what you're good at The low road for the fast track Make every second last 'Cause I got your picture, I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle And I'm the pen Make it count When I'm the one who's selling you out 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts Calling your name from the crowd Doesn't that mean you'll be the show girl of the home team I'll be the narrator Telling another tale of the American dream I see your name in lights We could make you a star Girl, we'll take the world by storm
It isn't that hard 'Cause I got your picture, I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle And I'm the pen Make it count When I'm the one who's selling you out 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts Calling your name from the crowd, whoa Ha, ha Take a breath, don't it sound so easy? Never had a doubt, now I'm going crazy Watching from the floor Take a breath and let the rest come easy Never settle down 'cause the cash flow leaves me Always wanting more 'Cause I got your picture, I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle And I'm the pen Make it count When I'm the one who's selling you out 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts Calling your name from the crowd 'Cause I got your picture, I'm coming with you Dear Maria, count me in There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
>>
File: 1718276292494333.jpg (352 KB, 1080x808)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>11611068
>He looks inbred lol
>>
>>11611490
"Some people get their kicks stomping on a dream"
–Frank Sinatra

this shit is obscene. i know something about self produced content. it's why i'm so impressed with her. there isn't a bottle, a sell out, a cash flow or wanting more.

this post:
>>11611490
is some top shelf chicanery. i hate chicanery.

i have a gift to offer that's it. nothing more. no expectations and certainly no profit motive.
see, that's how she started out.

money doesn't change that.

the fact that she made bank and put hugh heffner and larry flynt out of business (metaphorically) is pure poetic justice.

and poetic justice is enough when the OC is good.

*sip*

i know something about self produced content you see.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>11610892
Yes it was really you on the bus
Yes it was really me on the bus
Yes i now realize that was you on the bus
Yes you are really 7 feet tall and i have really been beaten that hard
>>
>>11612524
A lot of people here are walking around on the bus and all sorts
This is the worst fucking bus in the country nobody is touching my penis and i have to fucking walk everywhere on the bus
>>
>>11612524
>>11612533

i could do dm's or vc with her but nothing beats in situ. seethe bitches. lol.
*sip*

"You can't stop love in action"
–Utopia

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>11610892
Yawn, good morning I've been drinking all night. What is up lad?
>>
>>11612547
What does this mean
Am i her?
Do you want to make some European kissing and hand holding and drink some espresso and talk about different races or whatever it is you do
>>
>>11612547
Tea fren are you french or Italian i cant tell really
>>
>>11612555
trips!

i am a "planetary citizen". the kind that john mclaughlin and narada michael walden were singing about 5 minutes ago.

i'm trying to get the lotus feet but these size 12 clodhoppers make it kind of difficult.

*sip*

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>11612550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I66lrj6CO8
>>
>>11612565
Im "EXILED" and "LOST" according to TOURISTS WHO KNOW WE DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER
>>
>>11612568
Exile is a freedom. Most would view it as a curse..an ostracization
But it is truly freedom.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>11612565

found it!

*sip*

the best part of waking up is a little mahavishnu in your cup.

goes very nicely with the dark roast.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>11612578
forgot link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDyfFNJGRDA&pp=ygUabG90dXMgZmVldCBqb2huIG1jbGF1Z2hsaW4%3D

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>11612575
I wish it was working but they WANT SOMETHING FROM ME
>>
>>11612581
Humans are greedy and narcissistic creatures. I know I sound like I'm losing myself into abstraction but it's true. There is no truly holistic caring person. People who volunteer at soup kitchens do so as it offers them a notion that they're "good people". Most people want nothing to do with you if you can't offer them something in return. I won't work for free. I won't fuck you if I don't find you attractive. I won't acknowledge your existence if you're a stranger

I'm guilty of the same motions..when I didn't have a pot to piss in I went up to panhandlers and gave them a cigarette or a few dollars. But...I don't truly believe I did it to feel a good person. I'm not a good person. I did it because I've been there and done that.and I had wished someone wouldve done the same for me

In fact one day two women in a truck stopped right in traffic and gave me $10 and I almost wept. But due to my personality I jokingly said to them "how did you know I'm homeless" and laughed

Humans are removed from each other as we all have our own cross to bear, gotta get up..go to work..pay bills. We don't often have time for each other. But we need to. We need to work together, be empathetic and care about each other.
>>
File: John McLaughlin.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
it must be something in the water...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_d%27Hérouville

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>11612601
Soup kitchens are offensive
Those people don't need to eat liquid or shit liquid or have everyone think that because they have had their liquid that they have eaten enough for the week
>>
>>11612605
I can't go to those types of places, the drug addicts think that because i dont have leukemia or buy drugs that i have resources which they can use for buying drugs
>>
File: 1719473747860.jpg (1.12 MB, 1079x1438)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>11611068
LOOK AT YOURSELF LMAOOOOO
UR RETARDED
saying you look inbred would be an insult to inbred people...
idk if theres words to describe how disgusting and ugly you look
>>
>>11612605
Its not quite so literal..you get actual food lol. Unless you're in communist Russia where they give you a piece of bread and actual watered down piss. In the states people take it for granted. You get food stamps and can go to a mission and get a decent meal. Perhaps even seconds>>11612608
This also is true because most homeless are drug addicts I once saw a guy holding up a cardboard sign and asked him what do you need? A cigarette? A beer? And he dead ass said: " I need hard" (crack) and I just laughed at him

While I admired his honesty I'm not giving him no 10 spot for that shit
>>
>>11612611
Having a melty again? :3

What a cute baby boi you are
>>
>>11612614
No I know but soup or whatever else what i said is still the truth
The heroin addicts are all big because they steal and don't care about anybody
Its easy to trade 10¢ of bread and good manners for a chance at somebody's possessions
>>
>>11612618
I know I have a flair for the dramatic but my cousin was a heroin addict and he used to go into foreclosed homes and rip the copper piping off boilers to fund his addiction. He ended up slashing his throat and dying at the age of 22.

You can't "trade" food because Black is an expensive addition. You can sell your food stamps..but that's $140 a month. That's like 3 bundles. Then what will you do..? Lie. Cheat. Steal. Even from your own mother

That is the power of addiction
>>
>>11612623
I mean they'll be nice and give you something worthless, believe that you think you're both friends now and steal your pipes and stereo for drug money
Its those retards with their hands in their mouths who tell you to trust it
The world is full of worthless shitpiece retarded and they don't like you to win either
>>
>>11612626
Addiction takes precedence over humanity. Yes when they feel they can milk you wether for sympathy or money sure they're you're "friend" but once that's done with? Like you said..will literally steal from you
>>
>>11612635
They're being friendly the whole time and they get violent and scared when you're right about something or try to leave
>>
>>11612616
thats creepy af
i think the only person having meltys over here is you though so just seems like projection. Just how you call others ugly whilst looking like a dumpster fire lole
https://voca.ro/1IjwG7o7sMCr
>>
>>11612646
Addicts don't like hearing the truth. They're escapists at heart so to give them any modicum of reality ruins their mental state

Nobody wants to be told ",you're killing yourself". Most addicts are terminal cases. When you shatter their brains with logic they don't know how to react so they lash out

I know this because I'm an addict. I don't seek pity nor acceptance. I enjoy what I do. But to those who truly want to get sober..you need help. Alcoholism and opioid addicts can literally die if they cold turkey
>>
>>11612672
Not that truth
when they're wrong about anybody
>>
>>11612675
Anything
>>
>>11612672
u should cold turkey :)
>>
>>11612675
Addiction (surprising) can end up with you in a fugue state or a total loss of reality. It's not hard to assume theyre no longer capable of critical thinking

Their poison of choice is more important. Not to sound like some AA zombie but it's hard to explain addiction to non addicts. You may observe their behavior or the motions they go through but you really need to live it before you get it
>>
>>11612684
Its not the addiction its the types of people who get addicted
>>
>>11612685
Oh I see now what you mean

Yes there's certain personality types more prone to addiction than others. But at the same time a seemingly functional person may fall to the throes of addiction

I've known successful well-to-do women who had a glass of wine after a hard day then they end up as stumble-bum drunks

Alcohol not only is normalized but a generic, societal reprieve from stress. It's an insidious disease but at least better than hard drugs
>>
I've done pretty much every drug on the planet. When I was doing them it was fun. Now that I'm an adult? I wish I had led a sober life

Drugs are only cool when you're a stupid teenager. Now I'm old and it's now cool anymore.
>>
>>11611044
yeah the guy on op looks fucking weird why is his forehead so wide and his eyebrows so nafri like
>>
>>11612688
Yes but they still come out better

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.