[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702462808309060.gif (220 KB, 540x304)
220 KB
220 KB GIF
I want to successfully rid myself of useless emotions like embarrassment and shame.
>>
socio
>>
rid your self of poop and pee
>>
some emotions are like radar detectors, which tell you that you are in a bad situation. maybe people are intentionally making you feel this way, this is a tell that you should avoid them
>>
>>11611973
socio?
>>
>>11611966
Exposure therapy. Go out and face your embarrassment. You'll find out nothing actually happens, it's all in your own head. Nobody in the real world knows or cares who you are. Take nakedness for example- nobody wants to look at you, nobody wants to see your underwear. Embarrassment confess from the idea they are looking, and they will if you make a big fucking whiny deal about it. If you don't you can literally walk around in tighty whiteies and no one will bat an eye.
>>
>>11611966
nice dubs. you can't actually rid yourself of those emotions because, at reasonable levels and in response to the appropriate causes, they're healthy and keep you from doing destructive, antisocial things like harming others.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.