[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719708425440613.png (1.18 MB, 1024x1024)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>
>>11612395
Women like this would not be attractive even with the bad Scandinavian german inbreeder face
>>
I like greta because she looks retarded
>>
>>11612408
she just has autism
>>
>>11612417
her intelligence is fine. it's autism, not cognitive retardation
>>
>>11612413
>>11612413
Its worse its not like she was beaten retarded
she has the genetic thing which makes her totally fucking stupid and copies people to make friends
If nobody else was winning by themselves
you realise
those types of people could never be even remotely successful
>>
>>11612421
Its not fine
she really believes that ice melting will cause the water level in the cup increase
>>
I like how a inbred looking child became the herald of climate change lol

Nah fuck ecologists and adults let's listen to this retarded looking Scandinavian bitch
>>
>>11612421
Autism is not fucking real anymore
It used to mean cognitive retardation
Now it means whatever that individual tells you their doctor said
Which is different every time
Especially if you ask two people from different towns or countries
And there are bad excuses for it
Maybe we should increase the bar
U need at least 130iq to be allowed to speak
>>
>>11612431
That's because its not real and only total imbeciles and virgins would listen to her
Plus she was ugly teenage hooker for the government officials
thats what it was really
>>
it's okay I like Greta too
>>
>>11612436
Could have picked a sexier teenage girl if they wanted me to act like i believed in whatever shit it was saying
>>
>>11612434
The psyops are becoming so innumerable I'm starting to doubt schizophrenia is real and we're soon going to suffer a mass psychosis

In the middle ages aside from flagellation people were literally going into catatonic states of laugher and dancing around wildly. Should be fun to see.
>>
Greta thungberg you would need a hard shell to prevent the fluids on the earth from dissipating into space and what you should do is tell god to build a firmament
>>
>>11612439
Its just like biblical demons but now these races have access to technology
-real satan
>>
File: 1719707574340928.webm (410 KB, 1024x1024)
410 KB
410 KB WEBM
>>
>>11612432
I was just on my way through this forest, then I read this I got to the you must 130 thing. We'd be insufferable friend.
>>
>>11612413
I don't care what her deal is. I just like how retarded she looks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.