[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 52368976.jpg (98 KB, 1166x826)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
maybe animals are very smart to look at the mirror and get angry, looking at something that they think are menacing. Maybe we are stupid to think 'Oh it's just my reflection", like we should get angry with the mirror and do not recognize us in it.
>>
File: killua fish dart.jpg (550 KB, 3840x2160)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
the a.i. simultaneously becomes self aware and enters into an existential crisis
>>
>>11612631
maybe you're just experiencing depersonalization
>>
File: 1682771155329369.jpg (206 KB, 900x643)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>11612638
But through the meditation discipline the student finds out that he cannot stop this grasping so long as he thinks of himself as the ego which can either act or refrain from action. The attempt not to grasp rests upon the same false premise as the grasping: that thinking and doing, intending and choosing, are caused by an ego, that physical events flow from a social fiction.

The unreality of the ego is discovered in finding out that there is nothing which it can either do or not do to stop grasping
>>
>>11612631
fun fact: the reason gen alpha brainrot includes the word "Ohio" is because of this meme right here.. 4chan invented the Ohio meme, so we have to take the accountability for gen alpha's brainrot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.