[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: superhero.png (563 KB, 473x714)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>be me
>go for a walk with my dad, just me and him
>start a conversation about his side of the family and where were they.
>grandad got stage 4 in 91', was subjected to being in a wheelchair for the remaining months, they built him a ramp up to the house, that is still there to this day; but he passes away shortly after
>things go bad to worse
>grandma got stage 4 in 93', everyone was still trying to recover from my grandad's passing, my uncle started drug trading
>uncle got in real bad shit one time and one of the drug dealers bashed down the door and beat the living shit out of him while my grandma who was really ill and had no energy was present; my dad heard everything as he was in his room at the time and lost it, and almost beat the dealer to death, even dragged him outback and threw him over the fence.
>grandma eventually passes, and my uncle became more drug addicted and the loss of both of my grandparents made him commit in 95' from a OD
>my dad's depression becomes intense and suicidal, became bedridden for months and developed sever anger issues
>worse shits on him as one of his sisters was murdered after being pushed down the stairs and broke her neck in 98'
>eldest sister becomes too infactuated into alcohol that they 'more or less' lose her as well
>One day he obtains a burst of energy and decides fuck it, im getting my life back
>Witnessing Man Utd win the treble, the semi-final comback against Juve, the solskjaer winner gave him hope on getting his life back on track
>he found a girlfriend, soon to be wife
>he had a kid (me) and he pushed himself and his sister to take rehab
>they complete it and comesback a new man (anger issues dissapate, alcohol comes at special occasions, really happy)
>he is 50 this month, he deserves something at least

shoutout my dad's best mate who has stuck with him all the way, thanks for making him feel alive even through his worst

SUPERHERO
Be your own superhero anon, even if you're at your worst you can do it!
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
did anyone read this
>>
>>11612757
Lol no and I can read super fast

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.