[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

GOOOOOOOOLD?
>>
unrealistic show
first of all ignore the fact that there's no such thing as a wormhole device that can transport you to different planets
that doesn't even make sense it's so unrealistic
also the real sticking point is the misrepresentation of the USAF
for instance, Jack O'Neil is too high a rank to go on the missions he does
it would be likely that Jack would never go in the stargate himself but rather command many factions
usually in the USAF, a colonel has many hundreds or thousands of people under their command
not one enlisted and two civilians
it would be more realistic that Jack would be a major and his team would be much larger consisting mainly of a few captains and first and second lieutenants
also it would be unlikely that general Hammond would be present on the base as often as he is and in fact he would more likely be in Washington or operating elsewhere
>>
>>11612855
Kek you sound like me when I'm attempting to make logical sense of 40k lore
>>
>>11612855
nice wall of text faggot, too bad I'm not reading any of that shit.
>>
>>11612855 dubs
nice and well constructed argument fren, so good I'm reading all of that text.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.