[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700012739841628.jpg (1.16 MB, 2592x1936)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
I'm 31% italian and have brown eyes. Rest is anglo/german/polish. I would be what you call an Amerimutt. I come across a lot of posts hating on Italians and saying you're on the same level as mexicans/niggers and don't belong in america if you are one, and it's always the hoard of (mostly) americans with the same old generic "fucking wop shitskin youre not european" comments.

I'm just curious why all the hate? Italians were the largest single ethnic group to fight for the US in WWII and have contributed so much to American life, and more than paid their dues. It makes me feel like shit knowing that if I was born literally anywhere else in this country other than the east coast, I wouldn't be italian whatsoever. After learning about how anglos and germanics treated italians here before and during ww2 I think I should stay where I am, sadly. It's even to the point where retards are telling me I should go out with a muslim girl or a nigger, because it wouldn't even be interracial.

It's just funny to think that michaelangelo, da vinci, meucci, vivaldi, mussolini, archimedes, galileo, fermi, etc are all niggers according to this shitload fuck of a board, and if they're not, american italians are niggers just because of their ancestry. This threads probably going to get moved because of jewmods, but it's just a warning for you hypocrite varg-worshiping niggers, because as of right now everytime I tell someone I'm italian here they call me an arab despite being 100% white.
>>
did you know that nazis will never like you? why would you care about their approval
>>
thog dont caare
>>
File: 1561836843453.jpg (191 KB, 1178x2048)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
thog dont caare
>>
>>11613296
kill yourself.
>>
thog dont caare
>>
File: 1691038078229955.jpg (105 KB, 958x958)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>11613290
because this is my cousin and people don't believe we're related.
>>
boohoohoo im white bwaaaa ;_;
>>
>>11613445
maybe racists, but people with brains would. you give nazis too much control over you
>>
thog dont caare
>>
>>11613285
your origin story sounds boring

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.