[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sasu.jpg (43 KB, 500x375)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
The model of humanity as pulsation requires the erosion of memory and with it, history. Each outburst of emotional identification with empire must repress knowledge of the world before the mundane moment was transubstantiated by spectacle into the movement of decision. In the buildup for humanitarian intervention, time is flattened, then concentrated, giving the (pseudo)-event an eschatological fullness that contrasts dramatically with the homogenous, disenchanted temporality of everyday life in the capitalist core.

Our world was uncommitted boredom, theirs tyranny, till we were caught up together, in a union innocent of the past (or for that matter, the future). In the fantasy of the event, the gravest error would be to shrink from this raw encounter with freedom with reservations about facts or ultimate consequences. Such things would only encourage the immemorial evil of totalitarianism, which is named the true corrupter of history. But just as quickly as this postmodern chiliasm arises, it is spent, then forgotten or even denied.

No responsibility after the fact is acknowledged, for how could we have known? It’s really because ``they'' are not ready for freedom, etc. The mind and heart again become blank slates, ready for a new distraction, new causes. The past is erased to give the happy, lordly innocence that can act without consequences.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
Freedom, Etc. would be a good name for a punk band
>>
>>11614101

What show is this girl from?
>>
>>11614101

What anime is this girl from
>>
>>11614275
>>11614270
https://vndb.org/v26

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
Listen up you little punk. I’ll have you know I graduated with the elite of shitposters. I have over a gorillion confirmed shitposters. Anyway
>>
me on the right
>>
>>11614280

Thank you nicebot900
>>
>>11614284
I am not in this image
>>
>>11614286
you were in the image but you didn't know it yet
>>
>>11614101
is that sushi cookie ?
>>
>>11614302
its senbei a type of rice cracker

Your fortune: Bad Luck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.