[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: angel anime jawn'.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
i was hanging with a girl for a while and i wasnt sure i liked her put she really seemed to like me, i realized i liked her and tried to get closer to her the only way i knew how, i tried to be more physical, went through the motions of what you do with someone you love but i didnt try to get to know her like i should have, we both went on trips to europe at different times and we havent seen each other in a little over a month, she hasnt texted me or anything since our trips and her silence tells me all i need to hear. we were really different from each other but similar in a way that we were both different from our friends, she was innocent and a good girl and im more of a fuck up and got high every day, i could tell my habit which was really an addiction was a problem for her, since ive been back from europe ive been sober, something ive realized is much better for myself but a decision i made with her in mind, i know its over and i respect her decision, im gonna stay sober even though its hard, for me not for her, but i would be lying if i wasnt wishing shed text me right now and i could be with her without the adulteration of drugs or alcohol
>>
>>11614586
why don't you text her? maybe she thinks you're not interested. or maybe seeing you again, sober especially, would rekindle her interest. don't give up so quickly my dude.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.