[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: me.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
hey google. hey google give me a description of this, site okay this is not working the way I want it to. doctor appointments near me
>>
>>11614980
you have to say "hello Personal Digital Assistant please can you"
speak slowly and clearly into your Personal Digital Assistant
>>
Hello personal digital assistant give me a description of the web site Also How do you do the letter number ****** no I did not swear personal digital assistant
>>
>>11614987
you have to say "hello Personal Digital Assistant please can you" before your request
please speak slowly and clearly into your Personal Digital Assistant
>>
Google translate casablanca
>>
hello personal digital assistant please can you doctor appointments near me
>>
Okay why did you call me from downstairs uh I tried to do voice recognition to find my doctor appointments closest to me at Oh okay yeah try so hey Google find doctor appointments near me Me But one guy said you need to start the sentence with hello personal digital assistant Honestly I have no idea Mary
>>
hello Personal Digital Assistant please can you search online how can i start menopause now start menopaudse IMMEDIATELY thank you
>>
Hello it doesn't matter who you are my name is not Marie don't worry it's not my real name no it's not a menopause problem it's just that I have migraines at the moment p
>>
>>11615006
i want to start menopause now Marie not when i am old and its pointless
>>
File: file.png (337 KB, 409x424)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>11614980
Hey, uh, google, can you, uh, text my son and tell him I'll be late, period, oh wait, I didn't mean to say period, how do I delete that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.