[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blue beary.gif (10 KB, 511x573)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
ive rad a lot about how ritalin and adderal make people like 100 times more productive and control over their lives im wondering if it would be time for me to get into starting using some of these myself. how do i obtain ritalin or adderal? would you advise this? ive never done drugs in my life.
>>
>>11646698
u hab to go to a doctr and ask for an adhd test and then once u have ur diagnosis they give u a paper that you have to showe to your pharmiscist and then they give u either ritalin or a generic version called methylphenidate(its not the same as meth its just starts w the same word lol)

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11646698
>>11646710
which you shouldn't because you chucklefucks who take it for fun have caused a shortage and are quite literally stealing kids' futures.
>>
>>11646719
it wouldn't be for fun it would be so i can unlock meth stimulant powers to become extremely efficient and productive to get more things done in my life
>>
>>11646721
you're an adult just clean the fucking apartment you don't need drugs
>>
people on adderall only use it for weight loss and for 12h gooning sessions… the stimulation you think you get from it is sovlless if you intend to be creative on it
>>
>>11646742
i'm afraid you ask too much of me
>>
it makes u unaware dont use jewdrugs
>>
>>11646757
Unaware is a really good ability in pokemon.
>>
It turns me into a boring nice person. People can tolerate me much more. I can't think...I just exist. Time accelerates, but you cant tell. The perfect way to become a slave for capitalism, than to rebel alone. The imagination dies...the emotions die...the spirit is eclipsed. You become a ghost in a shell. I like that show.
>>
>>11646698
it doesn't make "people" more productive and have control over their lives, but rather "people with ADHD." don't take medications for conditions you don't have, it will fuck you up. and don't diagnose yourself either. leave that to a professional. if you're struggling with productivity or self-determination then go see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>11646719
The shortages are caused by the FDA as they limit production.
If prescription drugs were produced without governmental oversight, they would be subject to the same supply and demand as most products on the free-market.
>>
>>11646939
the ancap arrived :(
>>
>>11646929
I've done that and been diagnosed with everything from ADHD to depression to autism to OCD to SPD to AVPD
>>
>>11646941
I should be able to enslave niggers for fun
>>
>>11646947
not nice

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>11646939
OMG super cute econ 101 survivor spotted!! Thank you for sharing your wisdom...
>>
>>11646953
Neither are niggers TND
>>
File: 1721019694937180.png (14 KB, 632x756)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>11646956
I never took that class, though?
>>
>>11646962
They hate way you sound smart bro, you gotta talk dumb to these psychos.
>>
>>11646998
Thanks, now can you show me your bussy in 4k @horsesex@tutamail.com plox ??????????????????????????
>>
>>11646942
probably CPTSD then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.