[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: classic.jpg (32 KB, 640x507)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Hello it is I, Kaf.
I have been thinking about how to become happy.
I have a really good suggestion.
Try to get into the mindset of someone from the past.
Sounds silly? well fudge you.
Imagine someone who saw the very first Mad Max or Godzilla film and then watch the Max Max Fury Road or Godzilla Minus One and be like WOAH THE FU HOLY HECK
Go further, send your mind back to when the bible was being written and having unlimited dates and honey was considered a major luxury and go to the grocery shop get yourself some fucking dates and just live the
O.O
I'm serious.
Another example, imagine how fucking vile Wine was back in ancient roman times when it was basically just rotten grapes and then drink some modern wine that is actually palatable.
Bruh this has made me enjoy things again for real.

I will change my name from Kaf, post a single letter to add or remove, I dare you.
>>
Add an e to the end and you become Kafe lole!
>>
>>11646872
Ima try hitler rq hol up will update
>>
>>11646900
2nded
>>
>>11646900 (dubs)
Ok
>>
>>11646919
Update????
>>
Okay here is another one for you to imagine, think about what it would feel like to have just been at a concert for a new band you really enjoyed listening to and then open spotify or youtube and be able to see everything they would ever make.
>>
>>11647048
Wouldn't this kinda negate the excitement of a new release? Like if everything is now, then nothings later. Unless it's about the quantity of currently available things
>>
>>11647048
how many makes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.