[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PsilocybinMushrooms.jpg (65 KB, 732x549)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
What is in your opinion the best and worst drug you've tried? Mine would be:

Worst: Benadryl
Best: Magic Mushrooms
>>
>>11659397
best praying to jeus
worst fentanyl
>>
best alcohol
worst alcohol
havent tried anything else
>>
Best ketamine
Worst cocaine
>>
>>11659397
best: marihuana
worst: MDMA
>>
Worst: Anti-psychotics
Best: Mood-stabilizers
>>
>>11659463
Can you further explain why cocaine is the worst and ketamine is the best? I'm very confused because I thought that cocaine was one of the best drugs to do because it spikes your dopamine (feel good receptors) and gives you many times more pleasure than an orgasm, is it really not as great as it seems? What did you feel the first time you tried cocaine? What about ketamine, why is ketamine better than cocaine?
>>
File: MDMA.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1200)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>11659465
What's so bad about MDMA? I always thought MDMA was better than weed because it feels more pleasurable and stimulating. How and why is weed better than MDMA?
>>
>>11659478
Because he lies about his drug use.
>>
>>11659477 (nice dubs)
Cocaine is total junkie slop. Ignore the media narrative that it's a rich persons drug or whatever.

Realistically your scenario of "many more times pleasurable than an orgasm" is not possible to achieve by any stimulation of receptors as the brain has a limited amount of neurotransmitter chemicals and it will run out of them (rather than producing an unbounded orgasm as you are wildly imagining).
>>
>>11659478
tbh i was on meds when i took it so it did not have many effect v
>>
worst is eliquis because I formed new blood clots while taking it
best is caffeine
>>
best: paracetamol
worst: citalopram
>>
>>11659397
btw to the person whom i recommended mushrooms, OP is not me (i still don't know what benadryl is)
that said, OP is based
>>
>>11659477
Cocaine without drinking just makes time not passing and stimulates you the same ammount of having a caffeine rush, and worst of all it just makes you wanna do more, so you run out pretty fast. Ketamine sends you to the moon, but on the long run it fucks up your body, its why i quit it pretty fast
>>
>>11659518
"It just makes you wanna do more" hahah that's true as shitt

Plus coke is a social drug like you just wanna yap but it's some weird aura in the air when you're at a party and everyone's gakked up. Mas conversations going but nothing is being said

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
I didn't dose it quite properly but I would say mescaline seemed promising. Feels warm and embracing...

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>11659492
This. MDMA is literally 100x better than weed.
>>
phenibut, cannabis
alcohol, meth
>>
why would someone take niggerdrugs?
>>
File: Cocaine (1).jpg (74 KB, 1100x694)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>11659518
Thing is, cocaine is supposed to be much more stimulating and euphoric than caffeine. Caffeine doesn't do jack shit for me, I literally do not feel a difference before or after drinking concentrated coffee with a lot of caffeine. Cocaine, from what I've heard, makes you feel powerful, unstoppable, and absolutely ecstatic. When you're on coke you're a force to be reckoned with. You feel insane euphoria, super happy, talkative and you can't stay still because you feel that good. Caffeine does none of that, it might make you a little bit more alert and attentive, but it doesn't make you happy or give you euphoria. Realistically you can't compare the effects of caffeine with a hard drug like coke, which is supposed to be wildly invigorating and energizing, it just doesn't make sense.

They probably gave you some garbage coke that was either very impure, or not real coke, just white powder with no effects. I'm thinking if they gave you real coke you wouldn't be saying. They really scammed you brother, they gave you a placebo.
>>
>>11659518
They gave you fake coke, or really shitty coke that wasn't made with any quality control.
>>
>>11659725
you are a friggin genius. quality control?

they're out in the jungle cooking paste under constant threat from law enforcement.
i'm sure they'll be setting up a state of the art lab to analyze the product at each stage of production and deliver a pharmaceutical grade hydrochloride to their valued and esteemed customers.

surely.

i'm told some cocaine is pink.
presumably when they add blood from some extrajudicial executions.
they seem to quite fond of it as a pastime.
*sip*

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>11659798
*seem to be
>>
>>11659725
lol do you really think i tried it once and that was it?
>>
File: CocaineSnorting.jpg (287 KB, 2560x1805)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>11659798
My guy, different coke manufacturers have different quality standards for there products. In other words the quality differs from manufacturers to manufacturer. Some manufacturers make pure coke of excellent quality with the least amount of impurities possible, which they sell for a higher price most of the time. Then there are other manufacturers that make bad quality coke and cut it with other (more dangerous and impure) substances to achieve the desired powder texture.

What I'm getting at is this, there is a lot of difference in quality when it comes to coke and who manufactured (or supplied) it. Just ask any regular coke user that has purchased the product from different suppliers (distributors) and they will all tell you that the quality of the coke differs from manufacturer to manufacturer.

So my point still stands. Some coke manufacturers have quality control and they care about the quality of the product they deliver to their customers, while other couldn't care less about customer satisfaction and make bad quality coke, or they cut it with other (dangerous) substances.

My point is fully valid, so what's your point?
>>
>>11659890
my point is until it can be legally produced for recreational purposes by pharmaceutical companies that have the means to create a standardized product it's a crap shoot.
not to mention illegal and punishable by some of the most ridiculous drug laws ever created.

here's a little light reading you might enjoy.

https://thirdworldtraveler.com/Drug_War/DOPE_INC.html

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11659890
my point is that coke high sucks if you are not drunk, and even then its just better to mix cocktails with mdma
>>
>>11659890
you'll definitely dig this too :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFEZOjtrwls&pp=ygUeZHVzdCBpbiBhIGJhZ2dpZSBiaWxseSBzdHJpbmdz

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: CrackPipe.jpg (15 KB, 612x377)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>11659925
Well that's your opinion, and honestly I respect it, it's perfectly fine if coke is not your thing, in fact it's just better not to use in the first place. I would love to try coke and MDMA cause they seem like an absolute blast, they seem like excellent party drugs to just have a great time in general. I want to buy some coke and some MDMA so that I could know the differences between the highs and which one is truly better than the other. But of course it's always very important to test your drugs (especially nowadays) to make sure your drugs haven't been cut with other more dangerous substances like fentanyl or xylazine. Anyways, happy tripping, remember to always practice harm reduction when using different types of drugs.
>>
>>11660078
meth pipe!!!! >_<

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: 443353sd.jpg (396 KB, 1000x667)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>11660078
METH PIPE!!!!!!! >_<

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>11660091
I know I know, but I didn't have any other pictures of cocaine or MDMA so I attached a picture of the next closest thing, meth.
>>
>>11659890
i did kana once, never again
>>
Worst: DXM (Disso)
Best: 5-APB (Entactogen)

DXM is very serotonergic and makes me very nauseous. The sickness will last for 6 hours, even on a mild 2nd plateau dose.
>>
Best: Oxycodone or any opiate
Worst: Propylhexedrine
>>
>>11660078
All stimulants (whether amphetamine or coke or meth) are great party drugs. They feel great but do not overdo it unless you want a comedown from hell. Last week I went on an amphetamine bender and the comedown was godawful
>>
>>11659500
unchecked doubles on the last page!
>>
File: MGSC13ESPECIALB3.jpg (185 KB, 637x1600)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
i crossed the threshold and my dopamine receptors told me "quit fuckin' around!"

so these days it's pic related and some dark roast.

nature has been rather parsimonious with the dopamine and the re-uptake so i can't play wid it no' mo'. lost my dopamine privileges.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: Marijuana.jpg (15 KB, 275x183)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Weed is a great drug for when you just want to relax and have a good time, but do not want to have an otherwordly or mystical, ntense emotional experience like psychedelics, which send you on a personal journey through a beautiful new world that lies inside of our minds, and drastically change the way we perceive the world around us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.