[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are you sad, alone, and/or scared? You can come with me, or you can stay here.
>>
>>11659496
i come with you c:
>>
I'm coming, I'll wait at the door for you to come home and sleep at the end of your bed and sit by your feet while you work or eat.
>>
>>11659507
D:
>>
>>11659503
>>11659507
I'll come for anyone who needs to leave.
>>
https://voca.ro/1c0zeAOVsY6W
>>
If you're ready or just want to talk email me.

itstimewebounced@gmail.com
>>
I would go with you if you were nanami chiaki but sadly you are unkempt 4chan guy..
>>
>>11659544
Doubt-dubs.

It's your choice
>>
>>11659546
unrelated but I want her to sit on my're face.
>>
>>11659553
Lmao u can say what u want
>>
>>11659526
Smuhh..
>>
File: GJteM_BXgAANKIN.jpg (100 KB, 680x680)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>11659496
I don't get it what are you trying to sell here? A s4s-member-sustained commune?

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>11659944
Yes and no, I truly believe only one person is actually on 4chan at all. Mostly really sad and pissed off normies... and I'm not selling anything to YOU lmao. We're just tired of the world running us. Together we can dominate our own lives and take shit from no one. I don't take shit regardless, but I want to actually help others who just can't or feel alone. Even a furry has a place. I don't judge anymore. I stand for the weak or those who believe they are weak (when actually they're pretty strong just need space). We do what we want. It comes at a cost but we don't ask to live anymore.
>>
>>11659880
Email me like it's 2001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.