[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000176749.jpg (74 KB, 1024x576)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
it's been 3 weeks since you got "adopted" by some esforss boy off discord and went to live with him and he's wanted fugs every single day and your butt is sore, you've learned to eat a little to keep your figure and also make prep easier but you still have to wash your own meido outfit when your master sperms all over u and even in ur hair, such is the life of the housewife (male) ^_^

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
Yea getting sperm in your hair is fun. Kek you discord weirdos are so out of touch with reality
>>
>>11659698
i wouldnt wish this on the pinkest of bocchis
>>
File: 1701715704843564.jpg (818 KB, 1200x1694)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
sex is a one sided transaction, something that women give to men begrudgingly
>>
>>11659698
so los blissful ^_^
>>
>>11659705
You can always tell who's never had sex cus they say stuff like they wanna have anal f*gs with their meido every night like wtf
>>
>>11660211
ok mr tight butthole princess
>>
>>11659698
total femboy subjugation
total anal annihilation
>>
>>11660211
they can just do thigh fugs, it's nearly the same thing and just as erotic
>>
>>11659732
this is bait right, like there can't be people out there that think being horny is a male only thing.
>unprovoked misguided fuck women comment
if this is bait it was done well
>>
File: boccher.jpg (32 KB, 783x391)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
when will i be adopted out of my life...
>>
>>11660857
when you give up your freedoms and sell your body so you won't have to pay rent or bills

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.