[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: phantom-brave-pc-42902.jpg (359 KB, 1680x945)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
I'm playing PHANTOM BLAVE PC on Steam and I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. Talk to me about the game to take my mind of all the happenings. Yes, I got the bottle character on top of the tree.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
oh are you a schitzophrenic
cool diagnosis
you must be really smart
>>
>>11660122
cool diagnosis dubs

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
this is the most retarded post ive ever seen. i dont give a fuck!!!! fuck your and your schizophrenia
>>
i love this game!
>>
>>11660134
welcome to my thread

>>
>>11659849
this is s4s not streamlabs
>>
>>11660684
hi welcome to my thread

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
i wnt to fuck the little green things
>>
>>11661245
the grass? that's weird. I've been reading about this game more.
>>
>>11659849
Looks like some cringy weeb game. Try playing HighFleet or AtomRPG.
>>
>>11661248
>Try playing HighFleet or AtomRPG
uh no
>>
>>11659849
>]
just learned a little about titles and there's bad titles you could accidentally give new characters you create if you weren't paying attention or didn't know what the titles even do in the first place that sucks! What were they thinking?
>>
this game mind broke me send help
>>
this is why I need a wife so I can talk at her about these things like phantom brave and how I'm going to beat this game without deleting my saves because it's so mindbreaking and the mindrot
me thinking I should just play it like i'm a total noob (because i am) and see how far I can really get even if it's sloppy or im not grasping all the mechanics
so what if i just made that dude and didn't know about the title reducing his stats upwards from maybe 05 to 40% no biggie right that just adds flavor to an already flavorful game of flavors and flavor

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
seriously how am supposed to get through this game I always run into a wall where I either have to find a way to grind or I just fucked up somehow
the first time I started I gave everybody rocks to carry not even realizing how fucking slow they'd be with 1-2 speed

>>
>>11661255
unchecked doubles on the last page!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.