[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9210.png (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
I am writing this letter to tell you how proud I am of you and to give you the courage and strength to face any challenges that may come your way in life. You are a strong and brave young man, and I want you to always remember that you have an enormous amount of mental strength within you.

As you continue to grow and become an adult, you will live your own life. You will have times of happiness and times of disappointment. You will fall in love, and you will have your heart broken. Life has its ups and downs and is not always fair, but I know your strength and resilience will see you through.

You will always have yourself even when friends come and go, so make it your best relationship. The way you treat yourself will show others how to treat you, so treat yourself like you would your own best friend. Be kind, respectful, and loving to yourself no matter what.

No matter what, I've got your back. You are my son and always will be. I adore you, and there is nothing you could possibly do to change that. There may be times when we don't always see eye to eye, but I still love you and always will.
Love,Mom & Dad
>>
How trite
>>
Thank you, i really needed that
>>
File: 1721567076500751.jpg (43 KB, 736x747)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>11660187
thank you anon we love you
>>
<3
>>
funny, my father started treating me like a disposable bitch since i was 18 and as good as tried to kill me when i started doing drugs at 24. he got high off of my high instead of helping me. he tried to kill me. he wanted me worse and worse.

ive worked so god damn hard. such long hours and i never gave myself any breaks. i was never a leeching neet, i always did my own thing. he took advantage of me in so many ways.
>>
>>11660546
Damn I’m sorry bro

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.