[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

one of my molar hurts what is this shit i brush my teeth two times a day and even floss every day

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
I hope it pains you so much you can't sleep c:
>>
>>11660584
thats why i am awake c:
>>
Sometimes shit genetics causes cavities no matter how often you brush.
>>
yeah top 5 worst moment in my life was two abscessed molars that pretty much killed me
and nobody even fucking knows lmao
how do you explain to someone the amount of brain damage you may have had once when you were in middle school and had two abscessed molars opposite sides in your mouth and just waited for it to go away
>>
Rip it out with pliers that’s what helped me
>>
File: 1693941875434.jpg (669 KB, 2400x3000)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>>11660583
hi gado, it's probably a wisdom tooth, they can still move in adults and it could be hitting the tooth right next to it

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>11660819
>that poster
>>
>>11660583
yeah but are you actually brushing them properly? and flossing properly, for that matter-- not just getting between the teeth but actually getting down to where the tooth meets the gum
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20220718-the-best-way-to-brush-your-teeth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.