[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721791884367.png (911 KB, 900x1400)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
I need help desu. Can one of you help me make up a counterargument against this argument? I need to pretend to everyone I know that I'm not attracted to women until they hit the age of consent in my jurisdiction.

I would ask on /wsr/, but I've got a month-long ban each of the last 3 times I posted there about the most innocuous shit. You are my only hope esfores
>>
>>11660814
just say ur trans so u get away with it
>>
>>11660814
how old are you? why are you dating minors? are you scott pilgrim? and what has racism to do with this?
>>
File: 1721793993073.jpg (291 KB, 708x907)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
Please, my negros.... Just give me a counterargument so I can confidently pretend to be retarded alongside all my peers.
>>
File: IMG_3635.gif (180 KB, 2133x200)
180 KB
180 KB GIF
>>
>>11660814
>>11660853
Perhaps you can say that being apart of that group is a choice and being black is not so it falls under the judge of your character?

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>11660853
if you think this is "retarded" then you really are incapable of thinking critically. racism causes actual harm, whereas no one has been harmed by being unable to sleep with minors (and quite a few people have undoubtedly been helped by it).
>>
problem with your argument are women. they don't understand what a rule of thumb is and that exceptions by definition prove the rule. but you may try the following:

generally racism is good. it helps to sort the world in easily digestible and understandable categories. as a general rule negros are loud and posses below average IQ. as a general rule japanese are very orderly and polite. this could go on infinitely. racism becomes bad when a general assumption is made without the opportunity to prove the rule wrong. if you outright treat every black man like a nigger, that's bad racism. but give the nigger the chance to distinguish himself as a black man and your racism can be a nifty tool. it's literally how I acquired a legitimate n-word pass.

transferring the concept to age of consent functions the same. it's okay to judge the 30smth with his barely legal gf but don't act as if this couldn't also be a perfectly fine relationship. always give the benefit of the doubt when dealing with stereotypes. I figured that way no one actually holds my opinions against me.

you could also always try the moralistic individualism route. most people tho don't have the capacity to follow. when an individual gets the right to autonomously live their life we cannot stop at arbitrary lines in the sand. either accept that you don't give agency to young people and stand with it (meaning no sex before marriage, puritan lifestyle, no parties, no drugs etc.) or accept that when given free will people sometimes do stupid things and that's their right to do so

it's a useless debate anyway because you only ever have them with feminist hags and beta cucks
>>
>>11660950
moving the goalpost
a 16yo is not a child. words don't hurt anyone. individuals need the right to consent to things they may regret later. sex has become a commodity so far removed from the sanctity of marriage that it would be discrimination to bar certain people from engaging in it. you violate the supposed autonomy of the body if you deny ANYONE to engage in consensual sexual acts

and don't even start with the dubious consent argument. when old enough that the body is able to reproduce, your brain should be developed enough to assert if you want to do something. if 16yo Becky had a crush on the neighbors boy since childhood but he is 9 years older so what if they sleep together? you don't want to obstruct your daughter in her life choices do you?
>>
>>11660814
Kill yourself pedophile, you can call yourself whatever you want but it won’t change the fact that you are fucking kids. Kill yourself
>>
My brain is so rotten that I find a dog with feminine hair attractive.
>>
>>11660853
I'm not your negroe, brother
>>
MEMES, finally
>>
>>11661391
I'm not your brother, son
>>
>>11661482
I'm not your son, friend
>>
>>11661165
limp wristed sissy spotted
>>
>>11661505
I'm not your friend, buddy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.