[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Its hard to sleep. I was forced off of medicine awhile ago because it was damaging my body, but being off of it is much worse. The consequences of not taking it are starting to take a toll. I'm noticing it, I could first feel it in my chest. Its starting to hurt again, and if it's not just coincidence paired with paranoia, it's only going to get much worse.
>>
talking about weed?
>>
>>11661089
No, I have to be vague, but its nothing like that. I was born fucked up and have no choice but hard choices to make. It doesn't matter how much treatment I get I will literally never be cured, I can only suppress things.

And currently, that is being taken off the table.
>>
>>11661100
oh im sorry about that. i know its not the same but i have chronic pain and they are witholding the medicine from me too, saying that i am "crazy" and that the medicine "could hurt me"
>>
Are you ok?
>>
>>11661109
People think that I'm crazy too. It's so lonely, when nobody can understand what you are.
>>
>>11661110
Hopefully I will feel better in the morning when I eventually crash. I have to get blood drawn again tomorrow, the cycle never ends
>>
>>11661113
they cant appreciate when others have extreme circumstances because they have never experienced it and they assume the whole earth revolves around them and others like them but to a lesser extent.
>>
>>11661116#
Ok if u want to talk or need help or whatever u want euh ask me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.