[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711331910113901.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1056)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
OK fellas im going to go on a diet of 1 large meal per day every day for the next few months because it's summer and i hate working out when it's 103f in texas daily
the meal in question is planned to be:
1x baked potato with parmesan, garlic and a slice of butter
2x eggs, scrambled and with garlic
1x slice of buttered toast, with garlic
1x glass of milk
can i make this more healthier
>>
more garlic
>>
>>11661156
poor neko forced 2 smoke...
>>
I used to work out all day then eat one big meal in the evening. Lost 130 pounds
>>
>>11661156
Eat a bag walnuts for dinner. Low calorie and high in essential fats and proteins. Potatoes and breads are garbage. Also make hard-boiled eggs.
>>
hitlering

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
Try to get some raw milk and try making homemade sauerkraut. Eat like your Aryan ancestors did. Avoid seed oils, sugar and grains.
>>
File: 3b5mm43uflp51.jpg (94 KB, 640x856)
94 KB
94 KB JPG

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
put garlic in the milk
>>
File: LierXAgerate.gif (208 B, 16x23)
208 B
208 B GIF
>>11661205
This anon's right, pal. You need as much garlic as possible if you're skimping on the weights. To stay strong. It's non-negotiable. Put it in your milk.
>>
>>11661171
ok but i think i need potatoes though because my self control kind of sucks and potatoes make you feel more full than any other food
>>
>>11661284
don't listen to that nigger -- walnuts and all nuts in general are extremely high in calories yet they're not filling. even bread doesn't make you that fat because at least you're full sooner than with nuts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.