[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: e49.jpg (84 KB, 1080x607)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
> Be me
> Work at local credit union in call center
> 90% of our members are idiots
> Want us to reverse overdraft fees when they take out money they don't have
> Octogenarians who don't know how to use a computer and constantly need their password reset
> Yell at you when you ask them for identification
> Hang up on you while you try and get a manager to tell them the exact same thing you told them

Please remember anons. If you ever feel like an idiot, there are at least 30 troglodytes who are double your age and three times as stupid.
>>
god i really do not miss working at a call center
>>
theres, no money

its numbers

fake
>>
i like asus
>>
>>11661192
I cannot wait until I'm done with college and I get outta here lmao
>>
>>11661188
because money is electronic now, there is no reason for overdraft to exist other than as a moneymaking tool for banks. you could just say that the transaction is declined if there is no money in the account. but no. you have to gouge every red cent you can from them.
if i attempt to purchase a taco at a restaurant and i tell them i don't have any money, all that happens is i don't get a taco. they don't send me a bill for $30 for trying to order a taco without money.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (41 KB, 400x369)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>11661188 (dubs)
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERY SIX MONTHS!? You must be lonely and enjoy the attention from us forgetful basket-cases. AREN'T YOU LONELY LIKE US? AREN'T YOU? YOU... DOUBLE NIGGER!

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>11661200
There's literally an option on our accounts to have the transaction decline and not overdraft you lmao
>>
>>11661206
i am aware that you can opt out of it. the fact of its existence is an abomination and a testament to the moral bankruptcy of the finance industry
>>
>>11661204
Holy shit I got 4 dubs

Yeah one guy threatened to shoot up the CU because he deliberately overdrafted $300 from his account. Needless to say we closed his account.
>>
>>11661188
lole
also HOLY FR*CK QUAD DUBS!!!
>>
>>11661188
excuse me but who are you quoting?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.