[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721204758240381.jpg (1.72 MB, 1240x1540)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
hotdogs or hamburger

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>11661896
humbaba

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>11661896
but the faces, Bill- imagine her face when she's writhing in pain, unable to grasp her pain ridden claws because her nails has been pulled out, fur completely burnt, and skinned completely. Wouldn't it be interesting to see her dumb and stupid face like that?
Ahh, I wonder what kind of face she'd make if you could punch her teeth out... Those sharp tooth are only good for ripping flesh anyways and simply not having teeth doesn't mean she'll die, right? Then, wouldn't it be possible if you completely punch off her teeth and force her to eat meat stew? She'll never be able to find food by herself and will eventually be hyper dependant on someone that she could rely on. Like say, the one who managed to defeat her and put her into this miserable state that she's in right now. Ahh, this is no good. Just imagining it makes my skin crawl and I couldn't help but smile with curiosity...
Say, wouldn't you agree, bill?
>>
hesburger
>>
File: hotdog grilr.jpg (93 KB, 850x850)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
htodog
>>
File: 2b.jpg (73 KB, 762x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>2b thighjob
>>
Borgor
>>
>>11661922
dubs

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>11661896
hog

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.