[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703106508054.jpg (144 KB, 500x500)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
being a tranny is a sin, anone
>>
so is being a man
>>
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
>>
>>11662151
christ is king kike
>>
File: Spoiler Image (62 KB, 659x878)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>11662151
(GRAPHIC SPOILER WARNING)

>do not judge

no, see, when they start trying to do pic related in the penitentiaries, i'm going to judge.
*sip*
and so are a whole lot of other people.

/s4s/: +1

one verse bible quoting fucktard: +0

>reddit spacing

A FULL APPRAISAL OF ALL THE DATA

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>11662198
>kike

The CIA, Mossad and the Jesuits are all in it together. The three are indistinguishable from one another. Thick as thieves.
>>
im sorry. im a freak. even though im beautiful i dont leave my house because i dont deserve to.
>>
>>11662271
bruce jenner could have faded away into obscurity and lived as any gender in any lifestyle HE wanted. anywhere HE wanted.

HE didn't do that and they made a point of rubbing our faces in it. why do you think that is?

don't answer. just stop posting and go touch grass.

>reddit spacing
>>
>>11662282

SWISH!

le slam dunk.

*sip*

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>11662282
i cant bc then people will see me and their day will be worse bc they saw me...
>>
File: federal troon.jpg (226 KB, 800x800)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>11662287
WELL WTF DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN GOD DAMMIT!???!!!!!

GO TO BED LEVINE. YOU'RE DRUNK.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
yet another chaser angrily spouting tardbabble at the object of his sexual obsession oldest story ever told

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.