[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 172937282917.png (935 KB, 753x905)
935 KB
935 KB PNG
Why in Western society (or worldwide as a whole) doing everything that “usually” a female does, it’s considered homosexual???
- Grooming and depilating your entire body (Legs, Arm, Chest, Tummy, Face, Genital and Butthole area) are considered mostly gay nowadays, even if it’s very hygienic and aesthetic!
- Using normal skincare products such as Moisturizer, Facesoap, sunscreen, Exfoliating cream & Acne paste to rub on your face is considered gay nowadays, even if it’s going to make you look 10 better than before!
- Washing your bussy and your benis foreskin is considered gay nowadays, for some reason having clean holes is too “weak” and not stinking is “feminine” apparently!
- Being: Emotional, Polite and not cussing every time for no absolute reason, Empathetic, Nice, Respectful and Compassionate are considered nowadays gay!?!?? Ruders apparently forgot that happiness it’s only real when it’s shared with Nicers :3
- Cooking a meal to sustain yourself in the future when you’re going to live alone, or impress someone with your skills it’s considered gay nowadays because quote on quote it’s too “girly” and “only girls cuk bro xD” which it’s a dull argument -.-, everybody should at least know how to fry some eggs or boil some pasta for themselves.
- Why literature and reading a book for enriching your mind with thoughtful ideas, words & synonyms is considered gay or too “sissy”, literally every literary media: books, comics, mangas and VNs any story or document with a text onto it, will make you into a smarter person in future :O
-////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-
Why every boy thinks that all of these are too “faggy” and a general big “waste of time”???
I hope that some es4essians do some of the things that I said before!
So this board could be 10 times nicer like in the past :D

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: 20240703_165246.jpg (141 KB, 720x720)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>
The only thing here I read I would consider gay is shaving your arms or legs. And by gay I mean a huge time investment.

I've always washed my ass and read books and was polite and I use goat milk cream on my elbows and face
>>
>>11662170
Oh that’s actually good!
I bet you’re face is very clean and soft rn :3
>>
>>11662172
lol
>>
>>11662172
Nah I fell down and busted my face and have a bunch of scars which is cool if you're some anime character however I am not

I get ashy skin tho which is really why I use goat milk cream.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>11662181
Oh frick, I read that in a wrong way.
My bad!
Hopefully you can feel better in the future namefig!
>>
only retards think cooking or reading are gay
>>
>>11662163
idk but being a high maintenance prissy boy molesting fruit that wants attention from men is hella gay everywhere in the world and for good reason, you're functionally a woman.
>>
>>11662456
cute
>>
>>11662456
In the mid 2000s it was called metro sexual. Which as norm MacDonald famously said "doesnt that means you're fucking gay?"

The catch 22 is having clean fingernails and dressing well is what straight guys do to get pussy. It's not gay. But shaving your body hair is a bit sus
>>
>>11662163
But you ARE gay, are you not?
>>
>>11662469
Shut the fuck up bro get a Twitter.
>>
>>11662474
What's that
I'm 31 year old boomer

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11662469
Body hair is gross though, regardless of sex.
>>
>>11662478
I think anon is referring to the social media website X. It used to be called twitter back in its early days.
>>
>>11662163
I don't think cooking is considered gay, it's definitely no longer normal to expect zoomer girls or boys to know how to cook, they only eat fast food now.
>>
>>11662472
lol lo l loooooool
>>
>>11662163
he goes mlem :P
>>
>>11662163
>bussy
Naah... its just you that are gay
>>
>>11662163
well you see it starts from the premise that literally everything a woman does is to attract men, and thus for a man to do things that only women do must also be to attract men. so it's basically egotism, misogyny, and homophobia all rolled into one, also known as the heteronormativity special when you order it with fries.
>>
>>11662937
Not liking or wanting to associate with gays does not make you homophobic, you are not afraid of them, you just don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>11662914
nothing gay about having a very sensitive butte :3
>>
nobody thinks that youre gay for knowing how to boil an egg
but you post basil and use the words bussy and benis so you probably are faggy and gay(definitely)
>>
>>11662954
properly boiling an egg requires liquid rice
>>
File: 1200px-Pink_nice.jpg (10 KB, 250x233)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>11662954
>basil
>bussy
>benis
This is 4cock after all
>>
I don't think any of that is feminine these days, now if you know how to sew and you know an awful lot about women's fashion and makeup and you like cosplay and dancing and bottoming for men then yeah that's pretty gay

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.