[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700267724489.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
if homosexuality is natural, why do you need a buttplug to keep your shit from spilling out of your dilated ass? also the male g spot is there to help pass large and hard stool, not to have Tyrone fuck your bussy.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
this isn't /r9k/
>>
are you retarded? have you ever even had a hands free orgasm?
>>
wait is that actually what buttplugs are for
>>
>>11662546
1. that is not the purpose of the buttplug (it is used that way, but it's not the purpose)
2. if it's not natural then why are 94% of all giraffes gay?
3. let's say hypothetically that it's not natural? then what? like.. we're all gonna die anyway some day, might as well just make the most out of your life (i'm not gay btw)
4. using the internet is not natural btw, but we all do it
>>
File: 1716638245304060.jpg (50 KB, 711x1024)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
If eating food is natural, why do we need fire to make it safe to eat?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
sure gay is natural to some extent but its wrong
>>
>>11662573
when I see this opinion, I automatically think they are gay and I'm not even that far off for thinking so

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>11662574
well Lil Nas X said the exact same thing as anon and he's gay af
>>
>>11662574
i am not g*y
>>
>>11662574
"if you dont like x then youre secretly x" is the laziest fucking counterargument ever and ive been hearing it forever
>>
>>11662546
retarded bait
>>
>>11662587
Normally you are right, but there's so much evidence in my favor with this specific topic and you are being hopelessly naive
>>
>>11662546
I get where ur coming from but most cats practice bisexuality and some penguins have been reported to be homosexuals too.
>>
>>11662587
>"if you dont like x then youre secretly x" is the laziest fucking counterargument ever and ive been hearing it forever
except it's often true when it comes to this particular topic (plus transitioning, whether it's liking trannies or wanting to be one or both)

but it depends a lot on exactly how the hatred manifests and is presented. over time you can start to tell the difference
>>
>>11662546
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
>>
>>
>>11662550
they are to prevent satan from entering your bussy while youre asleep
>>
>>11662546
This is you
>>
>>11662577
unchecked doubles on the last page!
>>
so this guy walks into a bar and just starts talking about gay sex for no reason
>>
>>11662569
so your poop smells better
>>
wowe fuk trans rights!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.