[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721577706594674.jpg (110 KB, 976x850)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
I want my foreskin back. The jews took it from me. I did not consent.
>>
>>11662604
nobody cares about us they just want us gone
>>
i am a jew and i don't mind that i was circumcised. like i could take it or leave it
>>
>>11662604
Take it back by force, earn your foreskin back by bathing in the blood of the jews
>>
>>11662604
your parents, you mean
>>
>>11662660
My dad didn't know any better. The jew asks if you want your son to have the snip while telling you how much cleaner and healthier it is and you just say sure without thinking about it. That's how they get you. They prey on the naive (like my dad). He didn't know any better and it's not his fault. It's the jews fault.
>>
I’m American and uncut nd I feel so special :3
>>
>>11662711
Me too. How do guys go through life with their swords unsheathed?
>>
>>11662694
"hey want us to snip the end of your baby's dick off? it's like hygienic and shit"
"uhh yeah sure sounds good"
face it, your dad is a shitbird
>>
>>11662808
Nah, the pressure is real "don't you want him to look like you?" Depending on the state you have to fight to keep them from doing it and dad up all night with fresh kid is not at their best, moreover he was never told he was mutilated. That's the point of circumcision threads. Is not to guilt or shame or brag, it's so when you or family or your friends are having a kid you'll be aware that it's an issue and that saying something could stop the mutilation, at least for one boy. My uncle did it for me and my brother because he knew it matters.
>>
>>11662816
Thank you. One person at a time is what it takes. I'll save my sons and I'll save my brothers sons. All I can do
>>
File: 60f.png (343 KB, 557x605)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>11662604
Silly goy! We have taken your foreskin, turned your women into whores and made them fuck niggers! Be glad we haven't taken your entire penis in a mandatory sex change! Now get back to work so Tyrone gets his welfare check!
>>
>>11663012
So tell us, rabbi, how do they taste?
>>
>>11662604
sorry to hear that now you be unbable to fly the ufos the space aliens use.
>>
>>11663110
You ever see frozen calamari at the store? That's actually goyim foreskins.
>>
>>11663139
yuck!
>>
>>11662604
my mom is muslim so i'm lucky my dad is atheist otherwise my dick also had to be cut in half (muslims engage in jewish traditions)
>>
>>11662694
Isn't that good for you? Your penis is clean for the rest of your life
>>
>>11663142
not only is this a myth psyop made up by muslims who use "sanitization" as an argument for everything they do ("i don't eat pig because pigs eat poop" ass argument) but also is that not the biblically accurate reason jews invented it..
cutting your foreskin leaves your penis exposed, so there's absolutely no health reasons to do it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.