[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721539425567503.jpg (514 KB, 1996x2048)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
Do girls actually do this?
>>
>>11662851
Whenever she wants penis, she hits the "P" button?
>>
>>11662851
yes

(not actually a gurl im just guessing)
>>
>>11662851
no but boys do this when they invite each other over from discord for cuddles, frotting and f*gs
>>
File: FuckLGBT.jpg (1.56 MB, 2202x1650)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>11662851
All lesbians should die in a fire and burn in hell for the rest of eternity. FUCK LESBIANS, FUCK THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY, SUFFER AND DIE WORTHLESS TRANNY JEWISH FAGGOTS, BURN IN HELL.
>>
>>11663381
The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups, it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11662851
idk if girls do this but i know for sure boys do this all the time
>>
>>11663388
boys stay comfy
>>
>>11662851
Yep! Me and my friends game while sitting in each other's laps all the time.
>>
i wanna know my fortune

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>11663984
yeah,,

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.