[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gang.jpg (13 KB, 236x214)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Showering not cool.
>>
I tried to play talking angela for like 3 minutes and I literally couldn't, it's too many damn ads.
>>
>>11663313
angela is like barbara with big tites

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11663316
who the hell is she
>>
>>11663320
ur mom
>>
>>11663321
https://youtu.be/eUy6sAXeDF8
>>
File: Gigachad.jpg (50 KB, 736x862)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>11663313
>I tried to play Talking Angela
Based. As a kid I used the chat feature a lot and I swear it was like the AI chat of our generation but less advanced, I used to think it was so cool and impressive that I could hold a conversation with Talking Angela that felt like a real conversation even though I knew it was just a programmed response by a (then primitive) AI. It's crazy that as a kid I used to think that Talking Angela had an impressive "AI" chat feature when you compare it to the AI chats that we have now. Good times.
>>
>>11663326
I just wanted a virtual girl on my phone to keep me company, I even bought her a wig so she would look like the girl I like.
But seeing her for 3 minutes in exchange for 5 minutes of ads is not worth it.
I didn't know there was a chat function in the first version.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.